Rewatched Unbreakable last night for the first time in ages

Have you seen Split? @Scyther

source.gif
Have not is it any good?

It's been years since I've watched Unbreakable, but I suppose I'll give it another go.

I recall really enjoying it. Maybe give it a rewatch.

I've always liked unbreakable. Bought the bluray when it came out.

Am I the only one that found that Unbreakable was just a mid pack movie ? Split was better but still not great. I will likely watch the third installment just to see how it all ties together. Unbreakable is mostly a forgettable movie for me.

Great film. The music playing when he confronts the killer still gives me goosebumps.

I just watched unbreakable for the first time. That was a highly enjoyable movie. I really liked it. I'm normally just a Mindless action fan. I don't need a plot or story I just need people getting punched or kicked or things blowing up but this was entertaining. It seems like split has something to do with this movie. Maybe I'll give that a go on Sunday.

I just watched unbreakable for the first time. That was a highly enjoyable movie. I really liked it. I'm normally just a Mindless action fan. I don't need a plot or story I just need people getting punched or kicked or things blowing up but this was entertaining. It seems like split has something to do with this movie. Maybe I'll give that a go on Sunday.
No spoiler but it BARELY ties in with Unbreakable.More of an "oh thats interesting" sort of thing. Don't watch if you're looking for a similar film. Split was OK but Unbreakable was a cut above it IMO.

No spoiler but it BARELY ties in with Unbreakable.More of an "oh thats interesting" sort of thing. Don't watch if you're looking for a similar film. Split was OK but Unbreakable was a cut above it IMO.

Thank you for the info. I don't usually watch movies normally I play video games in my free time so I probably won't get around to watching split for a while anyway. I appreciate the info still.

In fact, the only super hero origin movies I wouldn't put it ahead of are:

Superman (1978)
Iron Man 1
Batman Begins
Batman (1989)

And maybe Blade 1
The first Spider-Man is really good

I think it's a better movie than any of the Batman tbh.

Wait a second, when you say origin, does the character turn into a well known super hero later?

Not that I’m aware of. I meant that it’s told in that fashion, as though origin stories were a sub genre of super hero movies. Like if someone told you after watching “and that’s the story of the beginning of the Unbreakable Man” you might say, “ok cool”.

Not that I’m aware of. I meant that it’s told in that fashion, as though origin stories were a sub genre of super hero movies. Like if someone told you after watching “and that’s the story of the beginning of the Unbreakable Man” you might say, “ok cool”.

Hah, i started thinking all kinds of things.

Green lantern??? Oh he took 'off' his ring in the train, that doesn't make sense XD

Back