Ricardo Lamas vs. Josh Emmett

Dude got his head dribbled off the mat three times from a single standing punch. Dam Son.

I've never seen anybody discuss the head bouncing in the mat so passionately ....

He took this on like 2 weeks notice. Give him a break
I dont care, but now he has to prove that he can make it. Probably prevent him from getting a bonus also.

Fucking DC, you funny cunt hahaha

Beautiful KO, but man that's a rough loss for a 35 year old fighter. That was a fucking brick of a left hand. I feel bad for Rico. I rarely feel bad for guys.

35 year olds almost never do good LW and below. You lose your prime a lot quicker when the speed is so high. Look at it:

BW : Dillashaw (31)
FW : Holloway (26)
LW : Conor (29)
WW : Woodley (35)
MW : Whittaker (26)
LHW : Cormier (38)
HW : Stipe (35)

Whittaker is the only young guy past WW with a belt and under that Dillashaw is the old geyser at 31. You almost never see a mid-thirties guy that low do great. Floyd does it in boxing but mma is a different animal.

Hahaha why are we counting how many times Ricardo's head bounced? DC is a weirdo.

C’mon man... the fight was just beginning... how can you judge a fight as a boring fight that ended in a brutal KO in the first round??
Because he is Platinum Nation and reason has no place in the discussion.

lol cormier told that the head from lamas bounced three times after the left hook.

japanese-bubble-fun-keralites.gif

Back