Ricardo Lamas vs. Josh Emmett

Counting head bounces. Way to rub salt in the wound lol
Px24OiABt2wXm.gif

No he is gay, no question. Its not just his voice but his mannerisms and everything else, dude is gay. #NTTIAWWT

His voice? A gay voice. Now I've heard everything.

35 year olds almost never do good LW and below. You lose your prime a lot quicker when the speed is so high. Look at it:

BW : Dillashaw (31)
FW : Holloway (26)
LW : Conor (29)
WW : Woodley (35)
MW : Whittaker (26)
LHW : Cormier (38)
HW : Stipe (35)

Whittaker is the only young guy past WW with a belt and under that Dillashaw is the old geyser at 31. You almost never see a mid-thirties guy that low do great. Floyd does it in boxing but mma is a different animal.

Speed kills. It is why undersized heavyweights -- among other reasons -- like Fedor and Cain were so successful against huge guys. Obviously very skilled, but the speed helps. I agree wholeheartedly with your post. Very good post man.

Lol they make Lamas fans? I didn’t know your kind existed...

Lamas is a very underappreciated fighter. He's a guy who has been KO'd multiple times but always climbed back to the top of the division. And he's never been tapped and only has 3 submission wins (over Charles Oliveira, Bermudez, and Cub). I respect the fact that he has sharpened his skills so much over his career that those are his three sub victims. It reminds me of Serra, with two tko wins (GSP and Trigg, toward the end of his career).

sucks Emmett can't get the $50K either

Lamas will never be the same after a brutal KO like that.

I raise you an electric flame scallop
tumblr_mmteamNxpr1rxyvj1o1_500.gif

QbGN_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

As the self appointed IN! commissioner you cannot raise, challenge, compete, submit, for a certified IN! without saying you IN! in word or gif, C'Mon Man?

Lamas is a very underappreciated fighter. He's a guy who has been KO'd multiple times but always climbed back to the top of the division. And he's never been tapped and only has 3 submission wins (over Charles Oliveira, Bermudez, and Cub). I respect the fact that he has sharpened his skills so much over his career that those are his three sub victims. It reminds me of Serra, with two tko wins (GSP and Trigg, toward the end of his career).

He is a fat mess who fought like a pussy against Jose

QbGN_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

As the self appointed IN! commissioner you cannot raise, challenge, compete, submit, for a certified IN! without saying you IN! in word or gif, C'Mon Man?
allow me to card myself
<Deported1>

do I feel embarrassed?

yes

yes I do

Back