Rice punching

dudeguyman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So to build tough knuckles apparently you are supposed to punch rice. I filled a plastic container up with 20 pounds of rice. Now when I punched it I expected it to be sorta like water where the faster the speed the more solid it feels on impact. I just sorta went through it almost to the bottom of the container though. Should I put it in a pillowcase or something? I thought it was to strengthen the actual bones but is this perhaps more for just getting small abrasions on your knuckles to build callus' on the skin?

Just do pushups on your fists man... dude... guy...

Dude man, you're going down a weird path

Fine, here's a tip a way to get KO power is to post pics of your girl, mom, sister, etc.

but if they're ugly then it doesn't work, you'll get pillow can fists instead

I use to throw hands with straight fingers into container with ice cubes. My dad owned a restaurant and had one of those containers with ice, and then the drinking water tap on top. When I a kid, I use to go there and mess around. I should not have done that though because I contaminated the drinking ice cubes for the restaurant patrons.

I use to throw hands with straight fingers into container with ice cubes. My dad owned a restaurant and had one of those containers with ice, and then the drinking water tap on top. When I a kid, I use to go there and mess around. I should not have done that though because I contaminated the drinking ice cubes for the restaurant patrons.
Damn dirty brats. Lol

Home made rice pudding is wonderful, that taste of fresh nutmeg......

Back