Richard Dawkins Accused of Islamophobia

Less than 15% of the world's Muslims are Arab.
True but not everyone is aware of that. Growing up people thought I was Arab just because I was Muslim and thought my people are basically the same as Arabs. Meanwhile these fucking Hispanics get incensed if you confuse Colombians with Venezuelans or Puerto Ricans with Cubans and whatnot. I would always point out that the difference between I and an Arab is far greater than the differences between the various types Hispanic nationalities.

What I am about to say is completely true. I am in Waikiki for work. I was just at the bar. I chatted up some english women that came as a group. I am going to the beach tomorrow with one who is a policy person for the Parliament. She has confirmed everything. She actually does anti extremism policy analysis. Her literal job is to go after "far right" people who advocate "Islamophobia". She confirmed CCTV watches everything in London.Yes that is right in Hawaii I was able to confirm all of this for you people. If I can randomly run into government officials who target patriots in a bar in Hawaii how prevalent must this be. I will do my best to find out more for the forum tomorrow. I have infiltrated the British government friends and I will find out more.
Casually bring up Tommy Robinson and film her reaction.

Religion in general is the scourge of the earth.
"I learned that very often the most intolerant and narrow-minded people are the ones who congratulate themselves on their tolerance and open-mindedness."

Richard Dawkin recently tweeted he prefers the sound of English Church Bells over the Muslim Call for Prayer. And he is being called a racist. Is that where we are at now? If you simply prefer the sound of one culture's music to another you are a bad person. Comeon. Do you guys think this is right? I don't. This is the question presented. What level of critique should individuals be allowed to make about other cultures without social shaming or other consequence?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...church-bells-criticism-religion-a8451141.html
It's complete unadulterated horseshit !
Criticize Islam = Islamophobic
Criticize Israel = Anti-Semitic

How hypocritical then that
Criticizing Christianity does not = Christophobic
Criticizing Hinduism does not = Hinduphobic
Criticizing China does not = Sinophobic

No ideology should be immune from criticism, especially a fascist supremacist ideology. Why doesn't the media deem criticism of the Klan or Nazism as anti White or anti Germanic?

Last edited:
Sure what's your point though? If you start off as 99 percent of the population and wake up and find out you are 40 percent that is a pretty huge deal and supports that native Englanders are being wiped out in London
or it just means native "Englanders" whatever the fuck they are dont live there anymore...... nobody has been "wiped out" ffs

Casually bring up Tommy Robinson and film her reaction.

I've got court in the morning. If she picks up her phone this afternoon I am tempted to. She's pretty hot in a quiet nerdy sort of way.

Of course THERE IS an Islamic invasion going on in the West. [aided by the West itself.]

There ARE 'no go' areas in many Western countries.

Female genital mutilation DOES happen over and over in the West.

Adult males marrying little girls DOES happen.

Honour killings DO occur.

Sharia Law IS practised within Western countries.

In general, muslims do NOT enjoy watching old episodes of Doctor Who.

Muslims in general DO NOT mix with non-muslims.[the koran states, "NEVER befriend an infidel, unless it is to your advantage."]

A muslim is forbidden to lie to other muslims, but he or she CAN lie to infidels.

Muslims DO HATE gays.

Muslims DO HATE females.

Islam IS intolerant of non-muslims.[once they kill off all non-muslims they will turn on each other for being the 'wrong' kind of muslim.

The West DOES tolerate the intolerant, and the intolerable.

The West HAS been bullied by Islam.

We DO tread on eggshells when it comes to muslims & Islam.[so many in the West are frightened of them because in general, muslims are quick to anger and become violent, and the violence is often fatal.]

Apart from those minor things i truly believe muslims are the ideal kinda people to fit into, and be part of a democracy.

A phobia is an unreasonable fear of something. I am not islamophobic but i DO fear Islam because of the above, and other reasons as well. My fear IS reasonable.
stop watching infowars or reading breitbart ffs

What I am about to say is completely true. I am in Waikiki for work. I was just at the bar. I chatted up some english women that came as a group. I am going to the beach tomorrow with one who is a policy person for the Parliament. She has confirmed everything. She actually does anti extremism policy analysis. Her literal job is to go after "far right" people who advocate "Islamophobia". She confirmed CCTV watches everything in London.Yes that is right in Hawaii I was able to confirm all of this for you people. If I can randomly run into government officials who target patriots in a bar in Hawaii how prevalent must this be. I will do my best to find out more for the forum tomorrow. I have infiltrated the British government friends and I will find out more.
giphy.gif

sure you did

giphy.gif

sure you did

I am dead serious. I did not spend any meaningful amount of time talking about that particular subject. Just had drinks with these gals for a couple hours. You'd be surprised when some people are out of town they try to hit on strange women. In about 5 hours or so we will see if I was successful.

I am dead serious. I did not spend any meaningful amount of time talking about that particular subject. Just had drinks with these gals for a couple hours. You'd be surprised when some people are out of town they try to hit on strange women. In about 5 hours or so we will see if I was successful.
yeah.... you just happened to chat up an English girl that confirmed all your crazy consipiracies.... sorry but Im officially calling shenanigans!

Reminds me of this video, insert sensible chuckle

yeah.... you just happened to chat up an English girl that confirmed all your crazy consipiracies.... sorry but Im officially calling shenanigans!

This is the last time I am going to respond because I have to get ready for Court.
This is the take away. Apparently London really is crawling with CCTV and these girls think it is a good thing because it makes them more safe
Londontown employs a lot gurkhas in its banks and the government monitor far right groups that in their mind that spread hate

Believe me or not. It does not really matter

This is the last time I am going to respond because I have to get ready for Court.
This is the take away. Apparently London really is crawling with CCTV and these girls think it is a good thing because it makes them more safe
Londontown employs a lot gurkhas in its banks and the government monitor far right groups that in their mind that spread hate

Believe me or not. It does not really matter
thats the big secret she told you? lol

thats well known to anyone with any sense.London does have CCTV almost everywhere. They also dont just monitor far right groups though, they monitor all sorts of extreme groups that may spread hate. You want to know why they do that, because of stuff like this
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/18/neo-nazi-group-national-action-members-jailed
Two members of the banned neo-Nazi group National Action, including its leader, have been jailed.

Christopher Lythgoe, 32, of Warrington, was arrested by police investigating a plot to murder the Labour MP Rosie Cooper and a female police officer. He was jailed for eight years at the end of a six-week trial at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.

Matthew Hankinson, 24, of Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, was also found guilty of belonging to National Action and jailed for six years. A jury acquitted Garron Helm, 24, of Seaforth, Merseyside, of being a member of the group.

501.jpg

Christopher Lythgoe, 32, leader of the banned neo-Nazi group National Action, has been jailed for eight years. Photograph: Greater Manchester police/PA
Jack Renshaw, 23, from Skelmersdale, Lancashire, has pleaded guilty to preparing to engage in an act of terrorism in relation to the plot against Cooper and threatening a police officer. He has also been convicted of stirring up racial hatred in speeches in 2016, it can now be reported.

Renshaw’s plan was foiled by a whistleblower, Robbie Mullen, 25, who leaked details of a meeting at the Friar Penketh pub in Warrington to the campaign group Hope Not Hate in July last year.

stop acting like the far right are not a problem

Richard Dawkins has long been against islam because he considers it the bigger threat right now amongst religions:

Back