Elections Rick Scott (R) Files Lawsuit In Florida Senate Race - You Tell Me Dem Vote Fraud Isn't Occuring

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
On election day Scott had won by 57,000 votes. Now it is down to 15,000. Florida law says that all absentee votes must be reported within 1/2 an hour of polls closing. 2 days later (at the time of this interview), votes were still being tabulated.

The voting supervisor (independently elected) has magically found 78,000 new votes since election day in Broward County and 15,000 more in Palm Beach.

Mark Elias (Clinton campaign lawyer behind the fusion gps bought and paid for dossier https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.698c7e841ecc) is the one leading this charge in Florida. As Scott says, Elias is down there for one purpose: to steal the election. He's even said he's down there "to win the election," he doesn't care about anything else.

Yet again a great number of Democrats are liars and cheaters who will go to any end to obtain power. Corrupt as the day is long.

And corruption has happened before in these districts. in 2016 this same supervisor published results 1/2 an hour before the polls were officially closed - also illegal. Again, this is more absolute unabashed corruption by Democrats and it must be stopped. Punishment must be severe.

Actual press statement by Scott:

Another Fox Article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/br...-been-involved-in-past-election-controversies

*Update:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ju...n-of-state-constitution-by-election-officials

"A state judge on Friday sided with Florida Republican Rick Scott in ordering that Republicans be granted “immediate” access to requested information about ballots in Broward County, amid explosive lawsuits against the county’s top election official.

In their lawsuit against Broward, Scott – the Republican gubernatorial incumbent narrowly leading in the state's race for a U.S. Senate seat -- and the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) allege that officials there are hiding critical information about the number of votes cast and counted.

In an emergency court hearing on Friday afternoon, state Judge Carol-Lisa Phillips ruled there has “been a violation of the Florida constitution,” as well as the state’s public records act, by not turning over requested records.

Phillips ordered Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes to allow for the “immediate inspection” and “photocopying” of the requested records no later than 7 p.m. Friday.

“We are glad that the Broward Supervisor of Elections is being held accountable for this unethical failure," said Chris Hartline, a spokesman for Scott. "Bill Nelson and his rag tag group of liberal lawyers from D.C. keep trying to steal this election, but they won’t get away with it."

Last edited:
From your link:

As Florida heads towards a machine recount for the Senate and gubernatorial races, prominent Republicans are alleging voter fraud by Democrats trying to create new votes for their candidates. Republicans have not cited any evidence to back up their accusations, but both parties have expressed frustration with Broward County, whose beleaguered electoral system has been under scrutiny since ballot confusion played a major role in the 2000 presidential election.

"Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties," Republican Senate candidate Rick Scott said in a press conference Thursday evening. Scott is currently 15,000 votes ahead of incumbent Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson. "I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the people of Florida," Scott added, though he offered no proof to back up his claim.

Meanwhile, there is actual (and endless) proof of voter suppression by Republicans in places like Wisconsin, Georgia, and Ohio.

But, no, you're not a hack.

Shouldn't the Democrats have been way, way more successful if there was widespread fraud? <45>

Unless they can't even cheat properly <45><45>

He's going to need to supply some proof if he's going to make claims like that. Hopefully he makes an effort to actually prove what he is saying, instead of doing what we've seen repeatedly in the past, which is just saying untrue things without any evidence and hoping it sways public opinion.

My sympathy for election fairness in Florida is slim to nil.

From your link:

Meanwhile, there is actual (and endless) proof of voter suppression by Republicans in places like Wisconsin, Georgia, and Ohio.

Don't be an idiot comparing the two. The "voter suppression" tactics leftists have decried have not been illegal even if they are dirty, unsavory politics.

If they are actually forging ballots this would be on a whole different level of corruption. I'm obviously skeptical, but I look forward to seeing the partisan vote breakdown of these late-counted ballots. This is a favored method across the world that corrupt administrations have actually, genuinely implemented to steal elections (as in Venezuela and Iran).

I identified that the hocus pocus was happening as soon as I saw the polls. The only replies here were "that was within the margin of error!" The person was then shown that it was nowhere near the margin of error, and they ran away.

Florida is the most valuable state in the country in terms of electoral college votes and population. So not really a surprise that they're back to struggling to be ethical.

Last edited:
Don't be an idiot comparing the two. The "voter suppression" tactics leftists have decried have not been illegal even if they are dirty, unsavory politics.

If they are actually forging ballots this would be on a whole different level of corruption. I'm obviously skeptical, but I look forward to seeing the partisan vote breakdown of these late-counted ballots. This is a favored method across the world that corrupt administrations have actually, genuinely implemented to steal elections (as in Venezuela and Iran).

They have the exact same effect of distorting election results and making them democratically unrepresentative. One, which we absolutely know exists in a meaningful capacity, invalidates votes and excludes voters - curiously along the lines of race and income. The other, which we have absolutely no proof of existing, creates votes. But you're right that I shouldn't equate them, since one is a real active affront to our democracy and the other is a rumor.

No evidence lol! Big nothing burger hoax. Enjoying all the conservative tears as their midterms losses continue.

Am I doing this right?

From your link:

Thanks, I'll be removing that garbage link from the OP.

On election day Scott had won by 57,000 votes. Now it is down to 15,000. Florida law says that all absentee votes must be reported within 1/2 an hour of polls closing. 2 days later (at the time of this interview), votes were still being tabulated.
If this is actually the law of the land, shouldn't these votes have been immediately discounted? I feel like there is something not being told here.

I would say of 96% of the votes are counted, and a person gets 55% of the votes, and a special team comes in run by a person dedicated to the other person winning, and the other person all of a sudden has 80% of the remaining votes "found," it seems very suspicious.

I think Florida was very suspicious in the bush v gore election, as well.

Last edited:
He's going to need to supply some proof if he's going to make claims like that. Hopefully he makes an effort to actually prove what he is saying, instead of doing what we've seen repeatedly in the past, which is just saying untrue things without any evidence and hoping it sways public opinion.

giphy.gif

This is the Republican Party. Honesty and good faith discretion went out the window years ago. Baseless accusations, conspiracy theories, and outright lies used to obfuscate the truth are now the norm.

Thanks, I'll be removing that garbage link from the OP.

Be sure to include Scott's evidence, chief.

Rick Scott is scum, hope for only the worst to happen to that cunt.

They have the exact same effect of distorting election results and making them democratically unrepresentative.
No, they do not have the same effect. Bullshit equivocation.
@Trotsky in here pretending he knew about the OP before posting.
Reminds me of the time he pretended to know the history of the development of Penicillin, and the difference between vaccines and antibiotics, before I taught them to him.

It's very amusing that you people are immediately assuming all foul play on the Dem side, and none of the GOP side, just by default. We'll wait for the actual evidence and see what happens, but I'm not putting shenanigans past anybody, especially desperate Republicans in Florida, when it comes to elections.

If this is actually the law of the land, shouldn't these votes have been immediately discounted? I feel like there is something not being told here.

That's why Scott has filed lawsuits and has alerted officials to do an immediate investigation. This, as he articulated, is clearly vote fraud. Even if there were missed votes somehow, the swing wouldn't translate so drastically. There are many more questions to be answered.

But Dems are usually such good sports about losing positions of power. It's not like they would make up some kind of collusion with Russia, demand an FBI investigation that takes all kind of weird turns with horse faced prostitutes, call for the abolition of the electoral college, accuse a judge of being a gang rapist to push the confirmation back on the off chance the midterms let them block him. Shit, voter fraud is probably their tamest attempt at stealing power.

Back