Elections Rick Scott (R) Files Lawsuit In Florida Senate Race - You Tell Me Dem Vote Fraud Isn't Occuring

How can anyone say the dems are not rigging this? I don't understand why FL, AZ and GA haven't been shut down. It's like they're going to be permitted to steal elections. They're certainly being allowed to try. Madness.
Because there is no evidence?

Because there is no evidence?

Destroying or falsifying direct evidence is the easiest way for wrongdoers to claim “there’s no evidence” of wrongdoing. Unfortunately for Democrats, there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence here. These cockroaches in FL broke the law to hide their deeds, even defied a court order to buy time. They brought in an army of lawyers to argue that ballots should be counted, even when names and signatures don’t match. While we don’t know where these 80K votes came from, we do know that the Democratic election officials involved have tried shenanigans before (one was found guilty of illegally destroying ballots). It is reasonable to infer that the Democrats broke the law to procure votes unlawfully. The fact that they hid their deeds from public view won’t save them.

Destroying or falsifying direct evidence is the easiest way for wrongdoers to claim “there’s no evidence” of wrongdoing. Unfortunately for Democrats, there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence here. These cockroaches in FL broke the law to hide their deeds, even defied a court order to buy time. They brought in an army of lawyers to argue that ballots should be counted, even when names and signatures don’t match. While we don’t know where these 80K votes came from, we do know that the Democratic election officials involved have tried shenanigans before (one was found guilty of illegally destroying ballots). It is reasonable to infer that the Democrats broke the law to procure votes unlawfully. The fact that they hid their deeds from public view won’t save them.
Tinfoil.

Proof or gtfo.

On election day Scott had won by 57,000 votes. Now it is down to 15,000. Florida law says that all absentee votes must be reported within 1/2 an hour of polls closing. 2 days later (at the time of this interview), votes were still being tabulated.

The voting supervisor (independently elected) has magically found 78,000 new votes since election day in Broward County and 15,000 more in Palm Beach.

Mark Elias (Clinton campaign lawyer behind the fusion gps bought and paid for dossier https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.698c7e841ecc) is the one leading this charge in Florida. As Scott says, Elias is down there for one purpose: to steal the election. He's even said he's down there "to win the election," he doesn't care about anything else.

Yet again a great number of Democrats are liars and cheaters who will go to any end to obtain power. Corrupt as the day is long.

And corruption has happened before in these districts. in 2016 this same supervisor published results 1/2 an hour before the polls were officially closed - also illegal. Again, this is more absolute unabashed corruption by Democrats and it must be stopped. Punishment must be severe.

Actual press statement by Scott:

Another Fox Article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/br...-been-involved-in-past-election-controversies

*Update:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ju...n-of-state-constitution-by-election-officials

"A state judge on Friday sided with Florida Republican Rick Scott in ordering that Republicans be granted “immediate” access to requested information about ballots in Broward County, amid explosive lawsuits against the county’s top election official.

In their lawsuit against Broward, Scott – the Republican gubernatorial incumbent narrowly leading in the state's race for a U.S. Senate seat -- and the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) allege that officials there are hiding critical information about the number of votes cast and counted.

In an emergency court hearing on Friday afternoon, state Judge Carol-Lisa Phillips ruled there has “been a violation of the Florida constitution,” as well as the state’s public records act, by not turning over requested records.

Phillips ordered Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes to allow for the “immediate inspection” and “photocopying” of the requested records no later than 7 p.m. Friday.

“We are glad that the Broward Supervisor of Elections is being held accountable for this unethical failure," said Chris Hartline, a spokesman for Scott. "Bill Nelson and his rag tag group of liberal lawyers from D.C. keep trying to steal this election, but they won’t get away with it."

Typical Republican crying. Even Trump with the might Federal government at this beck and call has not been able to show a single piece of evidence supporting his claim that 3 million votes were cast fraudulently for Clinton.

I would say of 96% of the votes are counted, and a person gets 55% of the votes, and a special team comes in run by a person dedicated to the other person winning, and the other person all of a sudden has 80% of the remaining votes "found," it seems very suspicious.

I think Florida was very suspicious in the bush v gore election, as well.

It would depend on the precinct from where the votes are "found."

woodguyatl...thank you for volunteering to be put on my ignore list. Enjoy your stay. <Moves>

woodguyatl...thank you for volunteering to be put on my ignore list. Enjoy your stay. <Moves>
I wonder what this idiot's ignore list looks like, as one out of every 5 posts I read of his is either threatening ignore or claiming he's ignored another poster.

I'm on it, will someone please ask him to post his list? Would love to know if I'm just imagining him talking to like 4 out of 100 dudes in the war room.

florida seems to be the classic place to steal elections in america

Maybe we should relegate Florida to territory status and promote Puerto Rico or Samoa to statehood so it doesn't mess up the flag...

If you think Puerto Rican politics is less rotten and corrupt than Florida, you are sorely mistaken.

That's simply trading a lame donkey for a lame mule.

It means that Democracy is the civil way of resolving irreconcilable differences. If you take that away, people will fight.

They just stole arizona. I think now that should show you that republicans cannot play nice. This is war now. Use all means legal to obstruct and put them in their place.

Lol at an election being over and aomeone haing lost but then winning from magical "late obtained votes"

Come on now, the dems would never engage in election rigging.
oh, wait...

They just stole arizona. I think now that should show you that republicans cannot play nice. This is war now. Use all means legal to obstruct and put them in their place.

Lol at an election being over and aomeone haing lost but then winning from magical "late obtained votes"

You saying it repeatedly doesn't make it anymore true.

The GOP declared victory in Arizona despite knowing there were a substantial amount of votes yet to be counted. That's just them jumping the gun.

Back