Elections Rick Scott (R) Files Lawsuit In Florida Senate Race - You Tell Me Dem Vote Fraud Isn't Occuring

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

Scott campaign slams official's request to delay handover of ballots

A Florida supervisor of elections who was ordered to turn over any duplicate, “overvoted” or “undervoted” ballots by Saturday morning has requested an emergency hearing and filed for an extension, a move that’s been condemned by Republican Rick Scott's campaign as “embarrassing and unacceptable.”

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher filed on Friday, asking that a hearing be held in response to the judge’s earlier decision in favor of Scott.

Circuit Judge Krista Marx ruled that Bucher must provide the county canvassing board with any duplicate ballots and any “overvoted” or “undervoted” ballots that it doesn't already have by no later than 10 a.m. Saturday.

Bucher, whose requested hearing was scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Saturday, has asked for more time to comply with the judge’s directive.

The move was slammed by Scott’s campaign.

“Tonight, Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Buchar (sic) announced that she is refusing to comply with a court order to submit overvotes and undervotes to the Palm Beach County Canvassing Board for review under the court-ordered deadline,” Chris Hartline, Scott for Florida spokesman, said in a statement. “Susan Buchar (sic) has consistently refused to follow state law and comply with legally required deadlines and regulations.”

Hartline continued: “Whether it’s gross incompetence or intentional disregard for the rule of law is irrelevant at this point. Either way, it is embarrassing and unacceptable.”

Scott – who is narrowly leading in the state’s election for a U.S. Senate seat against longtime incumbent Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson – filed a lawsuit with the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) against Palm Beach County. They alleged that Bucher illegally used her own discretion to determine voter intent when reviewing damaged or incorrectly filled-out absentee ballots while refusing to allow impartial witnesses to monitor the process.

Scott's complaint against Bucher alleges that officials illegally refused to allow Republicans, or any witnesses, to monitor Palm Beach County's handling of damaged absentee ballots.

"Even more alarmingly," Scott claims, Bucher "failed to allow the Palm Beach County Canvassing Board" to determine, as required by law, which damaged or improperly filled-out absentee ballots were valid and how the voters of those ballots had intended to vote. Instead, Scott and the NRSC argue, Bucher and her staff simply used their own judgment when determining voters' intent.

Scott and the NRSC also filed a lawsuit against Broward County.

>>>> So let me get this straight : AFTER REFUSING TO COMPLY WITH A COURT-ORDER BY 7 PM, THEY GET A GODDAMN EXTENSION?!?!

If I would've refused to comply with a Court-Order, I would be going to JAIL!! The fuck is this horseshit???? <bball1>

This HORRID decision by this New Judge gives them the Opportunity Overnight to either : MAKE MORE FAKE VOTES Appear out of nowhere OR Get rid of the Evidence as they now have 10 hours(It's over Midnight over where I live) to do it. <{CMPALM}><codychoke><{cruzshake}>

He's right you know

fl-ne-marco-rubio-brenda-snipes-20181108

Scott's emergency complaint accused Snipes, the Broward County supervisor of elections, of being "unwilling to disclose records revealing how many electors voted, how many ballots have been canvassed, and how many ballots remain to be canvassed," and charges that the uncertainty "raises substantial concerns about the validity of the election process."

Seriously, what the fuck!

Rick Scott may be an asshole, but Florida politics stinks to high heaven long before him, and likely will remains that way long after.
He is a big part of the reason it stinks and will continue to stink.

This is how they do it across the country and in the cities. Usually they aren't dumb enough to tweet about it. It was deleted and ask yourself why you haven't seen any news articles on it. One party.

DrewF6xX4AAQ-Hm.jpg

How can anyone say the dems are not rigging this? I don't understand why FL, AZ and GA haven't been shut down. It's like they're going to be permitted to steal elections. They're certainly being allowed to try. Madness.

How can anyone say the dems are not rigging this? I don't understand why FL, AZ and GA haven't been shut down. It's like they're going to be permitted to steal elections. They're certainly being allowed to try. Madness.

Haven't heard anything yet from Georgia ever since Abrams said she wasn't conceding.

I"ve had two tabs open since tuesday .. arizona and georgia from the nyt tracker .. I refresh every once in a while to see if the votes have changed .. kemp is holding steady at 62,950 so far .. that went down from 63something .. not sure what's going on there though with the counting or how many alleged votes they have to count .. arizona is at 20,203 for sinema

I"ve had two tabs open since tuesday .. arizona and georgia from the nyt tracker .. I refresh every once in a while to see if the votes have changed .. kemp is holding steady at 62,950 so far .. that went down from 63something .. not sure what's going on there though with the counting or how many alleged votes they have to count .. arizona is at 20,203 for sinema

Don't really care all that much about Georgia since it has nothing to do with either the Senate or the House. Still think Kemp wins in the end, though.

And I'm just not feeling that McSally comes back and wins in AZ. Can't believe the amount of people who support the Taliban. <{cruzshake}>

But Florida is an entirely different issue altogether....I feel that when all is said and done, Scott will be added to the Senate Majority.

Florida can be had.

But I have another question, though.

What about this Mississippi Special election that's now going to go to a run-off? The Republican in it Hyde-Smith was in good shape at that point. Is there going to be a winner?

If so, will that winner be Hyde-Smith? Would be a nice unexpected gift for the Senate Majority. :)

Last edited:
Maybe we should relegate Florida to territory status and promote Puerto Rico or Samoa to statehood so it doesn't mess up the flag...

Deadline to submit the unofficial Election results is in a few minutes......

Let's see what we got, Florida.

7602f893e03402166a9d555bd2b775f6.jpg

Here we go again. <LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

Florida secretary of state orders recounts in contentious Senate, governor races amid GOP fury

Florida’s secretary of state announced Saturday that there will be recounts in the Senate and gubernatorial races after the races became tight enough to trigger them -- amid controversy over the handling of the counts, which has sparked anger from Republicans

Secretary Ken Detzner issued the order after the unofficial results in both races fell within the margin that by law triggers a recount.

The votes in the Senate race between Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson and Republican Gov. Rick Scott, and the gubernatorial race between Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis and Democratic mayor of Tallahassee Andrew Gillum, will be recounted.

The mandatory recount occurs if the winning candidate’s margin is less than 0.5 percent. If the margin is less than 0.25 percent, the recount must be done by hand.

Both Scott and DeSantis led their races after the midterms on Tuesday, with Gillum conceding to DeSantis. But as the days went on, and more votes were counted, those leads have all but disappeared. Scott’s lead by Saturday afternoon was reduced to 0.15 percent and DeSantis’ was 0.41 percent.

The shrinking leads quickly led to suspicions from Republicans that foul play was afoot in Democratic strongholds of Broward and Palm Beach counties. President Trump on Saturday told reporters that “they are finding votes out of nowhere.”

"What's going on in Florida is a disgrace," he said.

Scott has asked the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate the counties’ election departments, but a spokeswoman told the Associated Press there would be no investigation as there was no credible allegation of fraud.

In a sign of the turmoil that could ensue, protesters gathered outside the Broward elections office ahead of the announcement.

The announcement was likely to bring back memories for Floridians of the tempestuous 2000 presidential election, where a recount that went all the way to the Supreme Court in the state decided the result of the election -- with George W. Bush eventually nudging out Democratic candidate Al Gore.

NON-CITIZENS VOTED?? <Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

Lawyers for Gillum, Nelson campaigns objected to noncitizen's vote being denied

Lawyers for the Florida Democratic gubernatorial and Senate candidates objected Friday to the rejection of a provisional ballot cast by a non-citizen, according to a transcript obtained by Fox News.

The incident occurred during a canvassing meeting Friday in Palm Beach County, where provisional ballots were being examined. According to the draft transcript of the meeting, taken by a court reporter hired by the Florida Republican Party, a provisional ballot was ordered excluded from the count, as it came from a non-U.S. citizen.

“First one of these we’ve seen,” said Judge August Bonativa.

“Not a U.S. citizen, not counted.” said Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher, according to the transcript.

It was at this point where lawyers representing Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum and Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., issued objections -- although they did not give reasons for those objections. The objections were noted, but the vote was still not counted.

The Nelson campaign distanced itself from the objections, which it said that it had not authorized.

“The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections," Marc Elias, recount attorney for the Nelson campaign, said in a statement. The Gillum campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

The controversy comes amid a broader fight over the Senate and gubernatorial races, in which leads for Republicans have shrunk, leading the state’s secretary of state to order a recount on Saturday.

Republicans have questioned the handling of the votes, particularly in Palm Beach and Broward counties, and have pointed to past controversies in Broward in particular as evidence that voter fraud may be underway. On Saturday, President Trump said Democrats were “trying to STEAL two big elections in Florida!”

Democrats have claimed that Republicans are trying to stop all the votes from being counted as the race has started to favor the Democrats.

Republicans saw Friday’s objection in Palm Beach County as an indication of the tactics Democrats were prepared to use.

“We think it is a sign of desperation and goes to demonstrate the tactics that the Democrats, especially the Florida Democratic Party, Andrew Gillum’s campaign and Bill Nelson’s campaign, will resort to to steal this election from the rightful winners -- Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis,” Michael Barnett, chairman of the Palm Beach County Republican Party, told Fox News.

“It’s shameful, there’s no excuse for objecting to the rejection of a non-U.S. citizen vote, but this is just one example of the shenanigans and corruption we’ve seen from the Democrats in Florida for so many years. We will not let them steal this election from us,” he said.

The results of the machine recount are due by Nov. 15. On Saturday, Trump warned that “we are watching closely.”

This just keeps getting better and better. <SelenaWow>

BTW, Nelson only distanced himself from the objection to non-citizens votes not being counted when it became publicly known.

Liberals (in this Forum), explain your elected officials objecting to dismissing blatantly illegal votes? You are all disgusting, cheating, immoral crooks.

It seems that democrats have influenced more elections than Russia.

This election supervisor reminds me of USPS brainlets with nails too long to type on a computer.

Useless people. Incompetent at best, plain corrupt at worst. The fact she makes 180k makes it even more egregious.

Back