Right Kick Follow Ups

What happened to you 8bit? Aren't you meant to be standing in a sumo squat?

All jokes aside, I like your videos, I'm just hoping you explain a little bit more in the next ones, I know they're aimed at guys who know what they're doing but some kid is going to come across them and try to use them to learn

What happened to you 8bit? Aren't you meant to be standing in a sumo squat?

All jokes aside, I like your videos, I'm just hoping you explain a little bit more in the next ones, I know they're aimed at guys who know what they're doing but some kid is going to come across them and try to use them to learn

feed back is appreciated. I try to keep my videos direct and to the point. I end up explaining too much, getting side tracked going into different topics, in this instant world, people dont want to listen to you talk, they want instant gratification. I find myself doing the same thing on many of the vids I come across, the guys talk to much and I just skim to the end to see the combo. I end up explaining, thinking im talking to much, and editing it out. What do you think, more talking in future vids?

Looks good. Agree@ more talking though if you're not interested in technique breakdown perhaps the context and strategy behind why right kick follow ups are useful, when they're useful, and maybe talking about how to integrate the mindset of following up after you kick in general is a good one.

Two other right kick follow ups I like are i) a quick 45 kick, then a 90 degree kick to smash through ii) fake leg kick to get them to check/react then kick up to the body (and that can be messed around with for different levels, like body first then leg, or leg then head kick, etc).

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

Looks good. Agree@ more talking though if you're not interested in technique breakdown perhaps the context and strategy behind why right kick follow ups are useful, when they're useful, and maybe talking about how to integrate the mindset of following up after you kick in general is a good one.

Two other right kick follow ups I like are i) a quick 45 kick, then a 90 degree kick to smash through ii) fake leg kick to get them to check/react then kick up to the body (and that can be messed around with for different levels, like body first then leg, or leg then head kick, etc).

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

thanks dude i appreciate your input. so explain how to use it you mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back