Right to carry-conceal gun with no permit clears Wisconsin Senate panel.

I never understood the opposition to concealed carry? It's not like the ability to play cops and robbers with your neighbor just became legal.

Concealed weapons could be carried in Wisconsin without a permit under a “right-to-carry” bill headed to the state Senate for a vote as soon as next month.

The Republican-controlled Senate Judiciary and Public Safety Committee voted 3-2 along party lines Tuesday to pass the measure. Democrats objected, saying it didn’t make sense to allow for the carrying of deadly weapons without any training or licensing requirements.

Current state law requires anyone who carries a concealed weapon to obtain a permit and get training. The bill retains that license for people who want to obtain it, but also allows for the carrying of a concealed weapon without obtaining a permit.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/19/carrying-concealed-weapons-without-permit-up-for-vote/

This is bullshit. I spent hours and money getting my CC. Now people could just skip all that and get to carry ? LOL

BTW, you leftists who are going to say this law will make it easier for bad guys to hide guns; guess what ? THEY WERE ALREADY CONCEALING TO BEGIN WITH.

Many Wisconsin counties have avoided enforcing the law because the NRA has been looking for a test case since the US Supreme Court ruled that carrying is legal. No county wants to get caught up in that expense.

This wouldn't work in a lot of states, for different reasons, but in some states it makes for a polite safe place. It seems either one extreme or the other works, either everyone might potentially be armed or nobody has guns. In the US it's faaaar too late to eliminate guns.

That's because certain states have a high population of "urban poor" who have adopted a garbage thug culture which promotes violence.

Bear spray is usually significantly weaker than other pepper sprays. Doesn't take much capsicum to persuade a bear to go elsewhere.

Yes, a bunch of people on here would babbling on about how bear spray is worse than other pepper spray and mace after Richard Spencer (falsely, I believe) thought he was bear sprayed at a white nationalist rally.

Bears are timid as shit.

Now, crocodile or hippo spray. That will raise my eyebrows.

That's because certain states have a high population of "urban poor" who have adopted a garbage thug culture which promotes violence.

Why is "urban poor" in quotation marks?

Do you deny the aggravating effects of high residential concentration of poverty, away from means of upward mobility?

Oh, wait, I think I see what you were implying...

i dont want to conceal my guns. i want people to see that i am armed.

Why is "urban poor" in quotation marks?

Do you deny the aggravating effects of high residential concentration of poverty, away from means of upward mobility?

Oh, wait, I think I see what you were implying...

Well, because if we say black Americans in the inner city have evolved a garbage culture, you are called racist, even though the issue is culture/behavior that is emerged from a specific racial group.

You know what will stop gun violence? More guns! Just like if my house was in fire, I'd quick go and set my car on fire too.

You know what will stop gun violence? More guns! Just like if my house was in fire, I'd quick go and set my car on fire too.

So the way to defeat bad guys walking around shooting people is to fight them with knives ?

Good for Wisconsin. Hawaii has no open carry and they refuse to issue the licenses for concealed.

The US Supreme court ruled that the right to bear arms applies to everyone not just militia. Lower courts have ruled against restrictions in Washington DC that required a person to have a reason to obtain a permit for concealed carry and they didn't appeal to the Supreme Court because they were afraid it might strike down their entire concealed carry law.

Concealed weapons could be carried in Wisconsin without a permit under a “right-to-carry” bill headed to the state Senate for a vote as soon as next month.

The Republican-controlled Senate Judiciary and Public Safety Committee voted 3-2 along party lines Tuesday to pass the measure. Democrats objected, saying it didn’t make sense to allow for the carrying of deadly weapons without any training or licensing requirements.

Current state law requires anyone who carries a concealed weapon to obtain a permit and get training. The bill retains that license for people who want to obtain it, but also allows for the carrying of a concealed weapon without obtaining a permit.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/19/carrying-concealed-weapons-without-permit-up-for-vote/

This is bullshit. I spent hours and money getting my CC. Now people could just skip all that and get to carry ? LOL

BTW, you leftists who are going to say this law will make it easier for bad guys to hide guns; guess what ? THEY WERE ALREADY CONCEALING TO BEGIN WITH.
I really don't feel like paying $50 to renew mine so this is awesome.

So the way to defeat bad guys walking around shooting people is to fight them with knives ?

Hmm, valid point. Or how about we make it increasingly more difficult to obtain and hide guns, instead of easier.

Well, because if we say black Americans in the inner city have evolved a garbage culture, you are called racist, even though the issue is culture/behavior that is emerged from a specific racial group.

Ahh, so you're not insinuating something wrong with a person based on their skin color: you're insinuating that those persons of that skin color unilaterally decided to form a "garbage culture."

You're right. You definitely aren't racist.

Also, the "culture" argument is for morons and, yes, racists, most often at least.

The US Supreme court ruled that the right to bear arms applies to everyone not just militia. Lower courts have ruled against restrictions in Washington DC that required a person to have a reason to obtain a permit for concealed carry and they didn't appeal to the Supreme Court because they were afraid it might strike down their entire concealed carry law.

Apparently word hasn't yet trickled down out into the middle of the Pacific.

Ahh, so you're not insinuating something wrong with a person based on their skin color: you're insinuating that those persons of that skin color unilaterally decided to form a "garbage culture."

You're right. You definitely aren't racist.

Also, the "culture" argument is for morons and, yes, racists, most often at least.

No, I would be racist racist if I thought blacks are incapable of creating a civil society. I believe they can but too many due are born into and continue to willingly propagate a thug culture that is void of civility.

Every race has sub-groups that are well below par.

Back