Rigondeaux joins PBC boxing

hells foooking yeah!!

props to Rigo who was chasing Loma 4 years ago at a 124 catchweight. Loma ducked, and had the midget go up to 130lbs. Then fight night comes and Loma's entire body compared to Rigo suggests that Rigo should stay in his lane at 122lbs TOPS!! Meaning if Rigo were a pussy he would've drained to Super Flyweight years ago and would already be a 3 weight division Champ. Loma agreed to 126lbs but didn't want to sacrifice 2lbs for 124lbs when Rigo was already Lineal and above in P4P before Loma hit the scene hard. I call that pussy on Loma. That's why headgear don't mean shit in the pros and he got served by Salido. Same way Zolani Tete just beat that Russian who had only 4 pro fights yet had a decorated amateur background and won a medal at the Olympics. amateurs don't mean shit, but if it did, the King is Rigo with his close to 500 fights that nobody talks about

man, i wish rigo wasn't 60 years old.

hells foooking yeah!!

props to Rigo who was chasing Loma 4 years ago at a 124 catchweight. Loma ducked, and had the midget go up to 130lbs. Then fight night comes and Loma's entire body compared to Rigo suggests that Rigo should stay in his lane at 122lbs TOPS!! Meaning if Rigo were a pussy he would've drained to Super Flyweight years ago and would already be a 3 weight division Champ. Loma agreed to 126lbs but didn't want to sacrifice 2lbs for 124lbs when Rigo was already Lineal and above in P4P before Loma hit the scene hard. I call that pussy on Loma. That's why headgear don't mean shit in the pros and he got served by Salido. Same way Zolani Tete just beat that Russian who had only 4 pro fights yet had a decorated amateur background and won a medal at the Olympics. amateurs don't mean shit, but if it did, the King is Rigo with his close to 500 fights that nobody talks about
Really if you're gonna call another fighter out, don't ask for a catch weight. Either you want to fight him or you don't, that's pussy in itself. And then after talking all this shit, getting in the ring and making up a lie about your hand being broken because you're getting outclassed, not even taking a beating, just getting outclassed on a technical level. Yea that's even more pussy

hells foooking yeah!!

Those are excuses.
What happened was s rare show of a world class fighter quitting. From facing a little resistance.
He had a taste of resistance and a game opponent and he quit.

And in your opinion for your reasons loma is a pussy?

Sure he’s older now. But that doesn’t make
Quitting a fight like that commendable at all.

I’ll still watch him fight for free. But I wouldn’t spend money on a fighter who quits.

DAZN gets Canelo and PBC gets Rigondeaux.

Dazn- 1
PBC -0

Get off my TV, Rigondeaux. I don't care to watch you carry lesser fighters or quit against better ones anymore.

Thanks for the Donaire fight, though

As a big fan of Rigo, his last outing was pretty shameful. He saw he wasn't going to win, so he just quit and collected the check. I mean, fair play to him if that's all he cares about as it's his health and livelihood, just don't expect too many people to want to watch you fight again in the future.

Really if you're gonna call another fighter out, don't ask for a catch weight. Either you want to fight him or you don't, that's pussy in itself. And then after talking all this shit, getting in the ring and making up a lie about your hand being broken because you're getting outclassed, not even taking a beating, just getting outclassed on a technical level. Yea that's even more pussy

Actually I like watching the Rigo vs Loma fight often. That little midget made Loma miss IN THE PoCKET! Lomachenko didn’t even have a 130lbs narrative when Rigo vs Loma was first talked about. Rigo gains just 5lbs tops on fight night even at 122lbs. Loma at 126 was fighting at 138lbs! When Loma was at 130 Pedro Diaz wanted a rehydration clause.

Golovkin wanted a 164lb catch with Ward. Was that fair? Why did Abel Sánchez say GGG vs Kovalev at 175 could happen if GGG got popular. He said that!

Those are excuses.
What happened was s rare show of a world class fighter quitting. From facing a little resistance.
He had a taste of resistance and a game opponent and he quit.

And in your opinion for your reasons loma is a pussy?

Sure he’s older now. But that doesn’t make
Quitting a fight like that commendable at all.

I’ll still watch him fight for free. But I wouldn’t spend money on a fighter who quits.

Lol. Leo Santa Cruz, Frampton, all those guys ducked. Boxing has calibration, optimization. They were pushing their limit in the drain at 122lbs against Rigo. Loma who started at 126 couldn’t give Rigo 124?!! That only proves why boxers drain. Loma couldn’t hurt Salido, or Gary the Great Midget Russell at 126... of course Loma couldn’t bet in his power at 124lbs!

Rigo going up to 130lbs and making Loma quit is a gangsta move. History will show the size disparity between the two! Rigo couldn’t hurt Loma.. too big

Hence 130lbs. Rigo didn’t even get the chance to acclimate at that weight. Top Rank playing games as usual with opponents. Ironically Top Rank and the whole Anti Cuban alliance destroyed Rigo’s carrier earlier.

Actually I like watching the Rigo vs Loma fight often. That little midget made Loma miss IN THE PoCKET! Lomachenko didn’t even have a 130lbs narrative when Rigo vs Loma was first talked about. Rigo gains just 5lbs tops on fight night even at 122lbs. Loma at 126 was fighting at 138lbs! When Loma was at 130 Pedro Diaz wanted a rehydration clause.

Golovkin wanted a 164lb catch with Ward. Was that fair? Why did Abel Sánchez say GGG vs Kovalev at 175 could happen if GGG got popular. He said that!
Well rigo missed everywhere, inside the pocket, outside. If he did as good as you think, then he wouldn't have left the fight early out of embarrassment and disappeared off of social media. Loma didn't even use size to bully rigo it was all skill, between two guys with similar length. Golovkin never called out Ward either, his trainer did not him.

lol. sure dude.. ''I like Mexican style!''
You're predictable bro, you have no integrity. I bet you were talking all kinds of shit before rigo and Loma fought. Now after he got embarrassed you come up with this shit like it validates his performance.

You're predictable bro, you have no integrity. I bet you were talking all kinds of shit before rigo and Loma fought. Now after he got embarrassed you come up with this shit like it validates his performance.

He didn't get embarrassed. there was a size disparity and Loma ducked the catchweight dating back to 2015. Name any P4P fighter fighting another P4P fighter moving up 2 weight classes? Again, let me repeat, two P4P fighters, one moving up 2 weight classes... lol

don't get mad cause GGG got that L and embarrassed himself against Canelo and never fought Ward. Don't be mad at me that Loma got beat by a drunk Salido... there's levels to this game!

GGG should be embarrassed when he had two razor close fights against another great fighter that most thought he won at least one if not both fights? Rigo talked mad shit, and left the arena with his tail tucked behind his legs. I just checked his social media, to see if maybe now he came out of hiding with this new deal he signed but no, still no word, still shook. Been almost a year, this man must have PTSD. This is some Ronda rousey level shit lol

LOL you are a joke. The midget made Loma miss because he was ducking below waist height. If there is one place you are safe in boxing it's when you are below waist height. Well that is unless you are facing someone like Orlando Salido and then you'd probably catch one on the chin ducking that low. Loma was bigger but he won by out boxing Rigo and didn't impose his physical size advantage on him at all. He was too fast, too slick and just too damn good for Rigo. Rigo quit without barely landing a punch on Loma. It was a masterclass.

Back