ring boy debut for invicta

Sort of weird, but whatever. At least he's a fighter so any douche bag fan who questions his masculinity can be sent right to the front of the shut-the-fuck-up line.

Who is this supposed to appeal to? Are they trying to bring women in to view or homos? The homos already have the fighters to watch.

Man, y'all are acting like a woman never had a dude manager before.

Hello, Marc Mero????? It's all a work.

Is he getting paid?

Is he getting paid less than the female ring girls so he learns what the patriarchy feels like?

lol at the comment "This is good as long as it keeps him from stinking up a UFC fight card with him on it"

Man, y'all are acting like a woman never had a dude manager before.

Hello, Marc Mero????? It's all a work.
Equating all this social bullshit to pro wrestling will always get a like from me, always. Why cant these marks see it

I always thought ring girls and cheerleaders were stupid anyway. Glad to see we didn’t just stop the stupid show and ruined it instead. Hows that equality taste

He spams high kicks like a Vegas showgirl -- this is probably more suited to his skill set.

I also met him at a bar a few years ago, he's a nice guy

The idea of ring girls and ring boys is cisgendered heteronormative bullshit anyway, where are my tranny 'ring people', damnit?

Lol. Knew there was going to be a WR thread on this.

Who cares? People that wanna look at the women got the women. People that wanna look at the men got the men.

He spams high kicks like a Vegas showgirl -- this is probably more suited to his skill set.
I ALMOST spit my water out onto my work computer.

Also, I propose this play during the NFL off-seasons:

That girl chugging the beer at the 50? Please marry me.

The idea of ring girls and ring boys is cisgendered heteronormative bullshit anyway, where are my tranny 'ring people', damnit?
Too busy fighting for Fallon Fox to be allowed to fight women.

I always thought ring girls and cheerleaders were stupid anyway. Glad to see we didn’t just stop the stupid show and ruined it instead. Hows that equality taste

Lol, watching hot girls parade around is stupid. You gey dude

Aannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...........triggering confirmed.........

Thought this was about the watch company making rings tbh.

Back