Ring boy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any vacancies yet? Here's a sample of what I can bring to the company:

2w5r48o.jpg
Not bad

Take that trophy
received_10214087425121777.jpeg

Thanks man, appreciate the support. It's really hard to penetrate the modeling game these days.
Agreed. You have to stroke some egos and really pump yourself up. You have to be willing to swallow your pride and take one for the team, sometimes even pushing in someone's stool, at the bar. There's a lot of grunt work involved, but if you can take a big work load and grab it with both hands, things will be hard, but it will be worth it. They suggest getting a few facials to make your skin better looking.

Agreed. You have to stroke some egos and really pump yourself up. You have to be willing to swallow your pride and take one for the team, sometimes even pushing in someone's stool, at the bar. There's a lot of grunt work involved, but if you can take a big work load and grab it with both hands, things will be hard, but it will be worth it. They suggest getting a few facials to make your skin better looking.

Good advice. I got a rly nice facial this morning actually.

I got a warm one last night myself. I gave it to myself, which I wouldn't necessarily recommend. My pump for the cream must have been a little off, so I had to go up and down for about 5 minutes before it shot out like a rope. Got a little in my eye, so it burned. Some got on my neck, so it looked like I was wearing a pearl necklace. My friend Pat was watching and laughed.

Gender equality!!

Have ring boys in wmma fights

Any vacancies yet? Here's a sample of what I can bring to the company:

2w5r48o.jpg

You might be good as long as they don’t have any industrial size fans going. In that case, you may end up in the middle of the audience. (with those ears)

You might be good as long as they don’t have any industrial size fans going. In that case, you may end up in the middle of the audience. (with those ears)
How did you even notice his ears when looking at those eyes???

I got a warm one last night myself. I gave it to myself, which I wouldn't necessarily recommend. My pump for the cream must have been a little off, so I had to go up and down for about 5 minutes before it shot out like a rope. Got a little in my eye, so it burned. Some got on my neck, so it looked like I was wearing a pearl necklace. My friend Pat was watching and laughed.
lol this dude again with the jokes

I guess he thinks it’s funny? Not even women are laughing. He’s a boring fighter on top of that.

Now all the gsp love makes sense. Got it bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back