RING MAG- Junto Nakatani should be P4P top 10

He probably will be soon. The TBRB already has him rated #10 P4P with Teraji ahead of him at #9. I wouldn't be surprised if The Ring removes Tank and Nakatani takes his spot.

that's true.
i think junto is still way under the radar, but the media is getting high on him.

wouldnt be surprised if spence and tank get bumped off soon.

Absolutely should be, but he will be undeniable soon regardless so it's no big deal. It's quite interesting that he's ended up at BW at this moment in time because if he wants to unify he can either...

• Fight Naoya's brother Takuma and potentially set up a revenge match down the road
  • Fight Jason Moloney after he already sent his brother Andrew to the shadow realm
  • Fight Rodriguez, who got crushed by Naoya years ago

There's also been talk from Estrada about wanting to move up, but i think he'd avoid Nakatani like the plague. Until Nakatani moves up to SBW he's gonna find little to no resistance from his opponents, he's just too good for the current crop.

he should start of with Jason then go takuma and fight naoya later at a higher weight
earning the monster the brother killer
leading to him getting cancelled

Absolutely should be, but he will be undeniable soon regardless so it's no big deal. It's quite interesting that he's ended up at BW at this moment in time because if he wants to unify he can either...

• Fight Naoya's brother Takuma and potentially set up a revenge match down the road
  • Fight Jason Moloney after he already sent his brother Andrew to the shadow realm
  • Fight Rodriguez, who got crushed by Naoya years ago

There's also been talk from Estrada about wanting to move up, but i think he'd avoid Nakatani like the plague. Until Nakatani moves up to SBW he's gonna find little to no resistance from his opponents, he's just too good for the current crop.
i agree.

i think he’ll prob unify all belts, then move up.
he’s all around special with that freakish height and power.

i hate to see him fight naoya.

That would be one delicious scare.

Also, Nakatani is clearly top 10 material.
i just think junto is an all around nightmare. southpaw, tall, long, quick, power, defensive, can fight in and out… his lanky frame suggests, he maybe able to move up to fw someday.

monster said in the prefight, he’d be carefully watching nakatani’s fight…

Good luck convincing any beltholders to unify. If he was going to lose a fight at this weight it would have been the one where he just demolished the guy with ease.

Back