Ring To Cage C-17 Custom

Thanks Strato,

I indeed recieved a nice mail from Mohsin.

He gave some suggestions and offered to exchange the gloves but am not sure if I find that necessary.

Kind rgds,
RG

Yeah, i know. But the offer is there should your gloves degrade.

Yeah I have a pair of stock 12s very good gloves. Built for small hands awesome feeling. Hand compartment is snug but not tight. Padding is very forgiving. Wrist support is good the 3in strap works well on the 12oz IMO. I got them in white. White gets dirty pretty quick and I keep all my gear clean.

Hi StRatoCastR, when you got the extra inch of velcro on your custom RnC C-17, did that add a lot more wrist protection? Would you say the wrist protection was almost as good as winnings?

Hey cuddles!

the 4 inch velcro is something i put on all my gloves these days. Regarding the c17 it adds a significant amount of support so now it is standard in ANY custom glove i buy.

Hope this answers your ?

Velcro Winnings do not have good wrist support, it is average at best. Lace-ups are good. As such, regular velcro c-17 will have better wrist support than regular velcro Winnings. No velcro gloves will have better support than a lace-up glove.

He was talking about my custom 4 inch velcro winnings and c17 Gus not the standard.

I think uma ultra and hayabusa tokushu have even better wrist support than any laceup I currently own

He was talking about my custom 4 inch velcro winnings and c17 Gus not the standard.
I think uma ultra and hayabusa tokushu have even better wrist support than any laceup I currently own

Hi buddy. Sorry for overlooking the 4inch vs the regular strap in the Winnings. I would still guess, however, the support is average on the 4inch given the lack of structure of the Winning cuff. Those things are just too soft.

Have not tried the UMA, but have had a few Tokushu. While they do have the best wrist support among all Velcro gloves I have tried. Nothing beats a well laced triple cuffed glove in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back