Ring to Cage C-17 v2.0

They arent available to the public yet. I think its just the people who bought the version 1.0 and returned them for various reasons. Im very much waiting to be able to buy these.

Thanks. I've been looking forward to these for a while. It's nice to see I'm not the only one waiting with baited breathe.

They arent available to the public yet. I think its just the people who bought the version 1.0 and returned them for various reasons. Im very much waiting to be able to buy these.

They are officially in, they are NOT on the website yet so please call Mohsin on the R2C Website, but they ARE available to everyone he has a wide range of colors, and both lace and Velcro.

All you gotta do is call and place your order over the phone old school style.

If he asks how you found out you can refer to the reviews you've seen here on Sherdog.

They are officially in, they are NOT on the website yet so please call Mohsin on the R2C Website, but they ARE available to everyone he has a wide range of colors, and both lace and Velcro.

If he asks how you found out you can refer to the reviews you've seen here on Sherdog.

Thanks. I'll get in contact with him.

Hello all. First time poster, longtime reader!

I just placed my order the phone for these! The gloves included a pair of replacement elastic laces, which I was gonna order anyway. Mohsin is a really nice guy. He threw in a free pair of 180" Mexican handwraps! Price was $99 shipped. Talk about awesome service. I told him about all of the good things I've heard about him and the company. Definitely top-notch!

The gloves are called "Japanese Style Training Gloves 2.0" on the invoice, so I assume they'll be called that on the site. As stated, they only come in 16oz. I got them in black.

I ordered mine today, but I missed the same-day shipping cutoff. Mohsin said I should receive them on 2/21.

I train hard at a boxing gym in San Diego, so I'll let you guys know how they perform.

Hello all. First time poster, longtime reader!

I just placed my order the phone for these! The gloves included a pair of replacement elastic laces, which I was gonna order anyway. Mohsin is a really nice guy. He threw in a free pair of 180" Mexican handwraps! Price was $99 shipped. Talk about awesome service. I told him about all of the good things I've heard about him and the company. Definitely top-notch!

The gloves are called "Japanese Style Training Gloves 2.0" on the invoice, so I assume they'll be called that on the site. As stated, they only come in 16oz. I got them in black.

I ordered mine today, but I missed the same-day shipping cutoff. Mohsin said I should receive them on 2/21.

I train hard at a boxing gym in San Diego, so I'll let you guys know how they perform.

Sweet. Welcome to forums. Enjoy your gloves. I want to order my pair shortly.

these are my gloves. there is a possibility that i will have to sell them. if i decide to do so i'll give someone a better deal than i got for the custom work. i should have them in hand next week. please pm me if there's any interest. i may end up keeping them if i absolutely fall in love with them, but we will see next week. only reason i am selling them is because i just paid for another vacation that i hadn't initially planned on this year. going to kenya for a safari, yeah!

edit: by the way, the logo on the cuff was actually changed to red, black, and white to match the rest of the gloves. no green!

DSC05485-2.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the update.

these are my gloves. there is a possibility that i will have to sell them. if i decide to do so i'll give someone a better deal than i got for the custom work. i should have them in hand next week. please pm me if there's any interest. i may end up keeping them if i absolutely fall in love with them, but we will see next week. only reason i am selling them is because i just paid for another vacation that i hadn't initially planned on this year. going to kenya for a safari, yeah!

edit: by the way, the logo on the cuff was actually changed to red, black, and white to match the rest of the gloves. no green!

DSC05485-2.jpg

why are you selling them?! Are you the new elvisfan? LOL :rolleyes:

why are you selling them?! Are you the new elvisfan? LOL :rolleyes:

Look at my post brother, decided to go to Kenya this year for a safari. I'm already going to Hawaii, Hong Kong, macau, and the Philippines this year (next month actually). Oh, and I leave on a snowboarding trip next week to Whistler BC. These gloves aren't really needed. Again, unless I totally fall in love with them I would rather sell to spend money on my trips.

Sorry, not familiar enough with Elvisfans' postings.

He basically buys gloves, tries them on for an hour, then sells them on ebay.

Most of us keep them for a while then sell if it gathers dust.

Is it really a whole hour DS? As far as I know he takes pics, does a round then sells them :)

I should have said 10 mins or something like that.

He basically buys gloves, tries them on for an hour, then sells them on ebay.

Most of us keep them for a while then sell if it gathers dust.

I think he may just put one glove on and throw a few jabs while writing his review for Sherdog. Maybe he alternates hands and goes between crosses and jabs lolol

I was thinking he orders it, and has the manufacturer send him pics then immediately puts it up on ebay before he gets them haha

I was thinking he orders it, and has the manufacturer send him pics then immediately puts it up on ebay before he gets them haha

Hahaha that's possible too! It's just shady, the only gripe I have about the selling is he generally says the products are unused after he posts a review and claims to use them on here. Dude needs to just come clean, don't lie and say they're unused or don't lie and review them like you used em.. it doesn't help a potential buyer if the review is a fake..
BUT back onto the point of the gloves.. I'm definitely looking forward to buying a pair and putting some work in with em!

Definitely shady on both sides of the spectrum. I don't take his reviews seriously. They are just for entertainment value to me.

Back to topic......glad to see Moshin hit one out of the park with these. I am a big R2C fan. A quality product at a decent price. These are on the bucket list.

I plan on making a separate review this weekend with a fully written one to go along with it. But here it is for all you gear fiends wondering about R2C custom works ability.

Back