Rip Avicii

That sucks, his music was pretty rad. I still have that true album on my phone even though it’s like sooo 2014

He had been struggling with some serious depression and alcohol/drug abuse for several years, so it's probably related to that.

It sounds like alcohol abuse. He had to have his gallbladder and appendix removed in his early 20s? That's a sure his tell diet & lifestyle was horribly bad.

Sucks I never got to see him live.. Was patiently waiting for him to make his return after he retired but it makes sense now why he never did if it was health related. RIP.

His family just released a statement which implies that he committed suicide.

I didn’t like his music and I think the party drug rave culture is retarded, but 28 is sad. RIP

Hey brother, it’s Avicii not Acicii you may discover

His family just released a statement which implies that he committed suicide.
I don't have the fondest opinion of people who commit suicide but in my older age I'm realizing it's a lot more complex than I originally thought.

Crazy young. RIP.
Wow,,music is weak nowadays, this sounds like kidzbop my kids listen to. Any guy admitting to liking this shit when I was young would've been called a bottom :eek::eek::eek: and punched in the face.
But I digress, rip sir whoever you were.

Back