RIP Brian Christopher (grandmaster sexay) and Nikolai Volkoff

Tragic RIP, Too Cool was a cool group to watch in the past

Damn he killed hinself in prison.

Wrestling is a tough business on the body and soul

It's a sad day for pro wrestling fans.

Brutal I remember both quite well.

And Brickhouse Brown makes the trifecta, dead of cancer at 57.

Feel bad for Lawler. That's gotta be rough.

This is a sad day for pro wrestling.

Rest in Peace Brickhouse Brown

Rest in Peace Josip Nikolai Peruzovi aka Nikolai Volkoff.

Rest in Peace Brian Christopher Lawler.
I got to meet Jerry Lawler and JR at the WWE Fan Access before WM17, Jerry was a really nice guy.
I can't imagine how difficult this must be for him and his family. My condolences to Jerry Lawler and his family.

RIP Grandmaster Sexay. Poor Jerry and family.

It seems as if that not only do pro wrestlers die young, but if it's not from the drug usage or physical trauma it's suicide.

Both were big at times. Too cool was a solid part of every show. They were a cheesy face tag, that was actually over. Not easy. Rikishi helped, but they didn't ruin it. They were the "fun break" on a lot of shows.

Volkov was a headliner.

when i first started watching wrestling back in the mid 80's, it was mid south wrestling. my favorite at that time was master gee and he was partners with brickhouse brown. rip to all 3. has rikishi said anything? wonder if he will

I met Nikolai Volkov in 1993 at an armory show somewhere in Massachusetts, he was the big star on the card back then. I was just a kid and went with my dad, had a great time. I met him again at wrestlecon this past spring in New Orleans and he didn't remember me. Whatever, no grudge here, RIP.

when i first started watching wrestling back in the mid 80's, it was mid south wrestling. my favorite at that time was master gee and he was partners with brickhouse brown. rip to all 3. has rikishi said anything? wonder if he will
Yes, although not sure how genuine it is since they've all been rumoured to have their problems with each other.

Back