RIP KO Fight Gear gloves

K4BOSH

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So, I checked on the KOFG if I can get some 14s and noticed these were sold out. I emailed the company about an ETA on when a new shipment of gloves will come in and got hit with

Good to hear from you and thank you for the inquiry. At this point we're discontinuing the sparring products, including gloves. These products have been manufactured in our dedicated factory that is located overseas. We've reached the point that we're unable to offer the historic quality at the same price point. We're refunneling all energies to our heavy bags which are manufactured right here in New Jersey. Our bags are long recognized as "top shelf" facility level both in performance and durability. If you're ever in the market for a bag, we'd take excellent care of you. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Regards

Neil

IDK how long this has been out, but its news to me and maybe its news to you. Theres only been 2 stamps of approval from me, 1 is the 200" Somchai wraps for it's thinness and the other is the KOFG gloves. VERY VERY affordable at less than $50 and free shipping within the states and built to last. It sucks to hear these wont be made any longer and for me will be very hard to replace. Guess its back to pre-owned, fairly new top of the line gloves for me until Im able to get some Topboxer's.

I just got my first pair of Topboxer gloves for my own use (Bought a pair for my mate earlier) I went 12oz for bag and pad work, upon getting them they're a tight fit but that'll ease off once they're broken in. I'll be chucking up my third equipment review after a few weeks of using the TB gloves.

Back