RIP Shallowking

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Don't know if it's true... but sad in any case

Damn I don't wish death on anyone. Even an internet troll. He has a girl and kid too.

I don't know why this on Sherdog but he didn't seem like a nice guy.

look at the description of the gofundme page set up for his "memorial fund"...same old, same old.

I am inclined to call bullshit on the whole thing, as it screams publicity stunt.

okp66FD.gif

well if you read through his twitterstream opinion seems to be hes not dead and is bullshitting

and hes blocked a few people today

Is this the guy who stalked Garbrandt?

Can I be honest for a second? Whatever the truth is I want to thank Matthew Kader for making many people smile - his twitter activity and replies of his followers / peers were always amazingly funny. Thanks.

oh look.. on the same day that he died his wife is doing a webcam show.

shes taking his death really badly it seems

its bullshit.. hes not dead sadly

Don’t you guys miss the good old days before social media?

Can I be honest for a second? Whatever the truth is I want to thank Matthew Kader for making many people smile - his twitter activity and replies of his followers / peers were always amazingly funny. Thanks.

Hi Shallowking.

oh look.. on the same day that he died his wife is doing a webcam show.

shes taking his death really badly it seems

its bullshit.. hes not dead sadly

Is dat ass real? It looks like a waxwork or a Christmas turkey

His fight record may have been shallow...But his way into our hearts was not

See you at the crossroads...

Shallowbone

He was basically an MMA Charlie Zeneloff but more of a pussy. I remember this video of him assaulting a clearly autistic/retarded guy

Seems like he is killing the character because it's embarrassing.

Is his baby momma really a sex worker?

Back