RIP Shallowking

Shallowking and Barbie...

LY2fQaT.png

So yes, unless shes doing cam shows within hours of his death, hes not dead

That's a wig..im sure of it...just look.

Poor kid why put a wig on a baby..

He was basically an MMA Charlie Zeneloff but more of a pussy. I remember this video of him assaulting a clearly autistic/retarded guy

Is it really still ok to call some one retarded where you come from ? Seriously as in not as an insult? That word has been unacceptable in England for a long time.

Damn. At first when I thought he was dead, I hoped it wasn't true.

Now that I know it was hoax, I wish it was true.

He was basically an MMA Charlie Zeneloff but more of a pussy. I remember this video of him assaulting a clearly autistic/retarded guy

Some people should never been handed a camera what a fucking asshole

I gave the autist rounds 1 and 2 due to aggression and sidewalk control, shallowking is lucky he got the finish before it went to the judges IMO...

Is it really still ok to call some one retarded where you come from ? Seriously as in not as an insult? That word has been unacceptable in England for a long time.

No I just thought the ginger guy looked not fully handicapped but obviously a bit of a tard like he was dropped too many times as a baby or something.

His last tweets were about going to Ireland to fight Conor he's obviously jumping on the whole Conor is a gangster hype and trying to get some donations for whatever juice he's on

https://www.gofundme.com/mathew-kline-kader-memorial-fund

Little Pig Boy comes from the dirt.

I don't care about some random mentally ill guy dying. That's me giving it to you straight. The fact that he's famous on the internet holds no value to me.

I wouldn't wish death unto any stranger but I can't say I'll be losing sleep over this.

Back