RIP to the Dynamite Kid

GSPSAKU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Today, on his 60th birthday, the Dynamite Kid has passed. A true pioneer, trailblazer, and legend in pro wrestling whose impact on the wrestling industry, as a whole, was as vast and important as any other wrestler in history. While part of my childhood breaks to hear he has passed, I also know just what kind of person he was. Irregardless, may he RIP and join the wrestling heaven and cause havoc up there

I loved the Bulldogs as a kid. I always had beagles around the house, so when Matilda was dognapped I was one horrified 5 and 1/2 year old.

Now my most prominent memory is the unintentional humor of Capt Lou and Ozzy Osbourne running around the ring with the tag titles at WM 2 as Dynamite crawled on the mat and tried to put himself together again after taking a flat back bump off the turnbuckles and to the cement floor - which the cameras mostly missed.

I loved the arcade games where you played him

mani0000.png

RIP, a good case for the best british pro wrestler ever.

Omg Can't believe this, I was literally just watching his matches against Tiger mask the other day.

RIP

Rip, arguably a wrestling goat

Fantastic talent

Absolute nutter

What did he do that was so bad?
I don't know, but people keep hinting he was a bad guy.

He tortured animals and threatened his wife with a handgun fairly often. His ribs were almost always destructive and not just for jollies.

Saw him with Davey wrestle the Hart Foundation live and in person a couple of different times back in the day. R.I.P.

What did he do that was so bad?
I don't know, but people keep hinting he was a bad guy.

Shitty treatment of enhancement guys (see Foley)

Broke a girls kneecaps/legs to get her father insurance money:

Injected steroids into Matilda, the mascot of his Tag Team (allegedly, but confirmed by a BUNCH of backstage guys)

Tons more, but just Google it.

That sucks if all that is true.
Never heard those stories, I just heard he was a "bad person"

well fuck,i only just seen this and im shocked.,but not surprised. hes been a wreck for years, but Rip to the guy.

RIP. Legit one fo the best tag teams ever.

I was more a Hart Foundation guy though.

Back