RIP Verne Troyer

Damn. I've been wondering about him lately; what he's been up to and stuff. Had a flashback of the Celebrity Surreal Life or whatever it was called when he thought he was in the bathroom and wasn't.

Sad. I always thought they should have made another Austin Powers movie. They were great. Wouldn't be the same without Verne though. R.I.P.

wtf how are they going to finish game of thrones now?
5dl3ns6v5v4z6v.jpg

GoT about to get some diversity up in dere

Damn. I've been wondering about him lately; what he's been up to and stuff.

Your son was a great halfling.

Rip but little people are all over the goddam tv now. They made a spectacle out of them.

Little people shows everywhere

2018 isn't fooling around!

I remember years ago watching him on a UK documentary. He seemed very lonely and was okay to admit it.

Hope he had a good final few years.

Dam, rip mimi me

giphy.gif

I saw somebody on twitter say if he’s gonna get buried in a cereal box. It triggered quite a bit of people.

Now all we have left is Mini Mendes

I want to see pics of the three hottest chicks he nailed. Likely lived as good of a life possible for his condition.

Rip.

This is sad, he was my favorite youtube channel, I used to watch his videos cooking stuff every week.

Apparently it was alcohol poisoning suicide, I think they couldn't revive him and he was in a coma for weeks, sad.

Haven't seen much of him lately.

Or rather, I've seen him, there's just not much. Even less now.

Times like this is why I can't believe in the mandela effect, I thought he'd been died.

Back