RIP Vinnie Paul

Good to open for Pantera, but you wouldn't want to have to go on after them.
When i saw them Black Sabbath went on after them. Black Sabbath cant open for nobody.

hqdefault.jpg

RIP Vinnie Pooh

Imo Black Sabbath, for me the Ozzy years anyway cannot be beatin. From the self titled up to Sabotage. They aren't really metal either, like the bridge between HR and HM. Sabbath could come out with Sabotage or Vol_4, MOR etc..today.and.it wouldnt sound really dated. Truly remarkable when they started almost half a century ago.

Imo Black Sabbath, for me the Ozzy years anyway cannot be beatin. From the self titled up to Sabotage. They aren't really metal either, like the bridge between HR and HM. Sabbath could come out with Sabotage or Vol_4, MOR etc..today.and.it wouldnt sound really dated. Truly remarkable when they started almost half a century ago.
Because Iommi is God.

agreed, although I think they are metal, and Ozzy live is never disappointing, he just fucking loves it

Back