Rise 125 and K1 World GP 2018 non spoiler video thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Life in this subforum lies in the sticky threads. They're awesome
This is why I keep saying we should create more threads for certain events. At least 90% of those who come to this subforum do not check the sticky threads.

This is why I keep saying we should create more threads for certain events. At least 90% of those who come to this subforum do not check the sticky threads.
Meh, we get better quality discussions the way it is. 100% of the regulars check the stickies.

Meh, we get better quality discussions the way it is. 100% of the regulars check the stickies.
Some events go unreported though or sometimes personally i don't know an event is coming up (Kunlun Fight in particular). More threads for events would bring more light to those events.

Some events go unreported though or sometimes personally i don't know an event is coming up (Kunlun Fight in particular). More threads for events would bring more light to those events.
Certainly not against it. Everyone has an option to create threads go for it!

Yeah I did it once or twice then forgot about it. We should do that IMO.

Kunlun often go unnoticed for me too (I still haven't watched Superbon's last fight BTW nor got spoiled the result. Don't have time to do it right now either!).

Back