Risky Attacks Gone Wrong In MMA (Plenty of GIFs)

Wanderlei starts throwing like a madman and gets knocked the fuck out.

leben.gif

144big0.gif

This guy gets some love for looking like an idiot

1316539764_mma_kicking_fail.gif

Adding a bunch to make the first page full of GIF (they are in the thread):

A swing and a miss on this armbar attempt.

Dave%20Huckaba%20and%20John%20Murphy.gif

Nakamura rips his gi off to pump up the Japanese crowd, then gets KOed by Wanderlei

WandKO.gif

Hit me, I dare. *BOW*

alexserg.gif

Datsik with an ABSURD combination that has him falling over. lol.

1om9ti.gif

The first one always gets me. And it's always the 2nd roll that makes me laugh the most.

DHK fails a spinning backfist and gets KOed in the process:

OffbeatBrilliantAmericanlobster.gif

Last edited:
Gettin' myself up in this cause there's no fucking way I'm burning through 60+ pages in a night.

are you talking about attacks or taunting ?

if so the matt wiman taunt to spencer fisher was priceless because of the flying knee ko it lead to

292mzat.jpg

Miguel Torres v. Brian Bowles

Torres was somewhere in the P4P rankings at the time. He thought he smelled blood, got too aggressive, ended up tasting it instead.

silvairvin.gif

After 60+ pages, I'm sure someone posted this already. But here it is again.

Edit: You are really going to like this thread. I know not EVERY GIF fits the thread exactly, but it is a collection of awesome GIFs so enjoy! Here is one of the best, Dave Gardner saying "Hello Japan" then getting a rear naked choke:

DREAM_7_-_Shinya_aoki_vs_David_Gardner.gif

I call Bullshit, hi japan my ass. dude was trying to fix his tape tangled thumb from what I can see, he raised his hand to call the ref, but obviously a language barrier got in the way, or maybe Aoki douched up. It's so obvious that it even hurt a little, cause he kept trying to untangle it afterwards.

Back