Risky Attacks Gone Wrong In MMA (Plenty of GIFs)

I call Bullshit, hi japan my ass. dude was trying to fix his tape tangled thumb from what I can see, he raised his hand to call the ref, but obviously a language barrier got in the way, or maybe Aoki douched up. It's so obvious that it even hurt a little, cause he kept trying to untangle it afterwards.

He obviously says "Hello Japan" you can read his lips and it's audible as well:

Last edited:
Ken Shamrock with some type of flying leglock attempt I guess?

2lasbiu.jpg

Bugs the shit out of me when people post this gif, that wasn't the end of the fight

Bugs the shit out of me when people post this gif, that wasn't the end of the fight

You can tell who hasn't actually seen the fight.

shammytrue.gif

Those who've seen the fight actually know Shamrock successfully took Franklin down despite taking a shot on the way in.

shammytrue.gif

Those who've seen the fight actually know Shamrock successfully took Franklin down despite taking a shot on the way in.

What are you guys going about? I never said it ended the fight, he just ate a pointless shot. Rich TKOed him like a minute later anyway, so it's not like Shamrock won the fight.

Failed cartwheel kick to haymaker attempt by Tim Elliot against John Dodson:

DodsonElliott2.gif

Same fight, another silly spinning kick attempt:

DodsonElliott_flyingkicks.gif

too bad john broke his hand so early in that fight. he might have taken Elliot's head clean off

shammytrue.gif

Shamrock dropped down for a leg lock on purpose, trying to be slick. Not long after he slipped after throwing a kick and Franklin swarmed and GnP'd him for the TKO, bouncing his head off the canvas in the process. :icon_lol:

What are you guys going about? I never said it ended the fight, he just ate a pointless shot. Rich TKOed him like a minute later anyway, so it's not like Shamrock won the fight.

Yeah for some reason the first poster that quoted you made a stupid assumption and people are going along with it as if someone thought that sequence was the end of the fight when no one said it was.

Nice try Bonnar. Anderson just embarrassing him by stepping back in that spot. On a side note, was Anderson trying to stand near that ad (or whatever it is)? Just speculating.

untitled-3wesis.gif
No.

Back