Rizin 10 fight of the night

JohnMandick

Interim Saku belt
@red
Reaction score
I thought it was Kape vs Asakura.

That first round was bananas.

Your thoughts?

Kape vs. Asakura was great. I think I'd probably go Kitai vs. Darvish - the first fight of the night.

Kape vs. Asakura was great. I think I'd probably go Kitai vs. Darvish - the first fight of the night.

both were awesome, although I think I preferred the Darvish fight myself. Just seemed more competitive throughout.

aside from headbutts and lowblows the Ishii vs Sakai fight was a great display of kickboxing, so I go with that.

Last edited:

both were awesome, although I think I preferred the Darvish fight myself. Just seemed more competitive throughout.

I went back and watched it. It was pretty damn good, though I am not convinced either guy is really a top-level kickboxer. Neither had good defense or footwork.

Mma the kape fight!!! They should do a rematch!! Close fight

Rizin's done a good job of getting guys who are willing to die in the ring.

I went back and watched it. It was pretty damn good, though I am not convinced either guy is really a top-level kickboxer. Neither had good defense or footwork.

sometimes, that's not needed to put on a good fight. I tend to agree with you, nothing "elite" level about either (not yet at least, people can get better) but, good fights are good fights. Not going to complain about that.

sometimes, that's not needed to put on a good fight. I tend to agree with you, nothing "elite" level about either (not yet at least, people can get better) but, good fights are good fights. Not going to complain about that.

Totally agree.

Back