RIZIN.11: July 29th 2:00 AM EST - Live PBP Discussion Thread

Any chance he's talking about the Rizin press conference tomorrow?

What did the Rizin press conference announcement say?

Not sure exactly. Only that it's regarding the next Rizin show.

Just wishful thinking here.

Edit : From the twitter sleuths, seems like it's probably the weekend's Quintet card on Fight Pass.

Last edited:
Cro Cop said that on NYE show he might fight one big name he never faced before and that it would be great for fans.....

How is he going to fight this year? His leg injury was serious.
He believes he will recover......he said his plan is to fight Nelson in November in Bellator, and then in Rizin on NYE.....but his retirement should be on NYE 2019.....

and then he'll fight cobra commander at rizin nye 2020, apocalypse.

ironically, he'll fight apocalypse at rizin nye 2021, sealab.

He believes he will recover......he said his plan is to fight Nelson in November in Bellator, and then in Rizin on NYE.....but his retirement should be on NYE 2019.....
Hope he makes it, but Crocop's already had quite a few good twilight years. Could have retired off the Gonzaga revenge or Rizin GP win.

I hope this fight card announcemwnt is not Yachi vs Kawajiri. I would something like Yachi vs Kikuno/Tom Santos, Kawajiri vs Kitaoka or Cruickshank vs Nunes/Kikuno

I hope this fight card announcemwnt is not Yachi vs Kawajiri. I would something like Yachi vs Kikuno/Tom Santos, Kawajiri vs Kitaoka or Cruickshank vs Nunes/Kikuno
Yachi vs Kawajiri would be pretty good though. Why don't you want to see it? Also when is the fight announcement?

Yachi vs Kawajiri would be pretty good though. Why don't you want to see it? Also when is the fight announcement?
Yachi is a f*ckin nobody. Anybody who is excited for a yachi Fight is beyond a noob.

The weight cut to 135 for Kawajiri may have played a big part in his KO loss to Oliveira, but it wasn't a good performance overall. I think Yachi would make much faster work of Kawajiri. I would rather see Kawajiri face a grappler like Kitaoka or Hioki.

The weight cut to 135 for Kawajiri may have played a big part in his KO loss to Oliveira, but it wasn't a good performance overall. I think Yachi would make much faster work of Kawajiri. I would rather see Kawajiri face a grappler like Kitaoka or Hioki.
So the idea is you want to protect Kawajiri from losing again. But just for now or for the rest of his Rizin run? Cause I don't necessarily need Yachi vs. Kawajiri in July, but I do think that's the exact type of fight you'd bring Kawajiri in for. I also think it could be competitive.

Last edited:
LMAO Crocop's retirement should've been a year and a half ago.

Gomi vs Andy Souwer for RIZIN 11 July 29

Last edited:
That sentence makes no sense.
Guy's been fighting for nine years. nNobody gave a crap when he was stinking up the Pancrase events on Fight Pass. Suddenly he's fighting for Rizin, so everybody starts choking their chicken over him? Yeah.

Back