Rizin 12 results

she's done. she didn't bother trying to learn how to fight while being in the spotlight, i doubt she's going to bother trying now.

plus, this: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/143729935/
King Reina is just 22 years of age, so spar anyone on that garbage that a 22 year old can't evolve. King Reina can evolve and learn if she and her team stop getting in her way. It's sports, and if she and her team isn't willing to take the necessary steps of letting her level up, then she doesn't need to be taking any part in sports. King Reina needs to be taking on the 3-3, and 4-2, and 5-1, and 7-2 fighters. If she loses, so what, it's sports, the nature of sports is winning and losing and learning from those experiences. And if she can't cut it, then she can't cut it, no big deal. If she make adjustments and evolve her MMA skill set, then good for her. But she and her team need to stop being scared to let her level up. Because she is way beyond taking on 0-1, 0-0, and 1-0 MMA fighters if she ever wants to level up in MMA. As far as King Reina wanting to fight Cristiane Cyborg Justino, that's what MMA fighters do, they talk crap and call out people. As a MMA fan, you should be accustomed to that by now ROB MAFIA.

King Reina is just 22 years of age, so spar anyone on that garbage that a 22 year old can't evolve. ...

you should have actually READ my post first.

i already said:

she has no real room for improvement, as improvement means getting into better shape which means she's fighting at 125/115 - where she wouldn't be top 50.

you should have actually READ my post first.

i already said:
Spare me that garbage that any 22 year old person that doesn't have room for improvement. Being 22 alone means people have the chance to mature and grow as a person. King Reina is no different. She's 22 years old and has plenty of time to grow and learn and mature. The problem is her ego and her management team's ego and agenda about manufacturing a fake MMA star, who beats a bunch of inexperienced MMA opponents.

Spare me that garbage that any 22 year old person that doesn't have room for improvement. Being 22 alone means people have the chance to mature and grow as a person. King Reina is no different. She's 22 years old and has plenty of time to grow and learn and mature. The problem is her ego and her management team's ego and agenda about manufacturing a fake MMA star, who beats a bunch of inexperienced MMA opponents.

yup, you STILL didn't read it.

edit: since you clearly need help - yes, she can TECHNICALLY get better. but since getting better means losing weight and having to fight at 115/125/etc, she can't REALISTICALLY or RELATIVELY get better, since she's not going to be top 50 at either of those weight classes.

yup, you STILL didn't read it.

edit: since you clearly need help - yes, she can TECHNICALLY get better. but since getting better means losing weight and having to fight at 115/125/etc, she can't REALISTICALLY or RELATIVELY get better, since she's not going to be top 50 at either of those weight classes.
What is your issue with she needs to be a Barbie Doll 115 or 125 pound fighter. Everyone isn't meant to be small. So you need to get over that YOU PROBLEM you have about her weight. What King Reina Miura needs to do immediately is stop fighting 0-0, 0-1, and 1-0 fighters just to build up record inflating wins.

What is your issue with she needs to be a Barbie Doll 115 or 125 pound fighter. Everyone isn't meant to be small. So you need to get over that YOU PROBLEM you have about her weight.

she's like 5'2

and i don't have a problem with her weight, reading master. it's just like i said - if she tries to get better, she'll train properly. if she trains properly, she's losing (a lot) of weight. herp. derp.

she's like 5'2

and i don't have a problem with her weight, reading master. it's just like i said - if she tries to get better, she'll train properly. if she trains properly, she's losing (a lot) of weight. herp. derp.
Just give it up. You don't know her. People say if Fedor Emelianenko trained right he should be a light heavyweight and Alexander Shlemenko should be a welterweight. Blah blah blah. She fights the weight class she fights in, everyone doesn't want to cut weight and doesn't feel it's necessary and you can't bring your hating mind to accept that. What King Reina Miura can immediately change is stop fighting 0-0, 1-0, and 0-1 MMA opponents just to pad her record while not getting better because of that. She's not allowing herself to level up.

Just give it up. You don't know her. People say if Fedor Emelianenko trained right he should be a light heavyweight and Alexander Shlemenko should be a welterweight.

yes, exactly.

are you seriously trying to compare this talentless sloth to fedor? hahaha

Blah blah blah. She fights the weight class she fights in, everyone doesn't want to cut weight and doesn't feel it's necessary and you can't bring your hating mind to accept that. What King Reina Miura can immediately change is stop fighting 0-0, 1-0, and 0-1 MMA opponents just to pad her record while not getting better because of that. She's not allowing herself to level up.

i literally never said anything about cutting weight. reading mastery.

Rob Mafia got rejected by King years ago and he has been bitter ever since

yes, exactly.

Dude just stop lying, how is King Reina Miura going to get down to 125? By dieting, which is still cutting weight.
yes, exactly.

Give it up on the semantics, going from what King
yes, exactly.

Give it up on the semantics. Going from what King Reina Miura weighs is still cutting weight no matter how you try to dress it up. She maybe fine with her weight and herself, so get off the hater-aid you have for her. My dislike for her is her constantly taking on one fight or zero fight opponents to paid her record. And comparison in fighters who don't feel the need to cut weight is comparison to fighters who don't feel the nee
yes, exactly.

Use all the semantics you want, but King Reina Miura going from what she weighs now down to 115 pounds to 125 pounds is still cutting weight. And using names as comparison is using names to comparison. You obviously have hate for King Reina Miura. I absolutely hate her tactic of padding her record by fighting 0-0, 0-1, and 1-0 opponents constantly. I
yes, exactly.

Use all the semantics you want, it's still semantics. King Reina Miura going from what she weighs now down to 115 pounds or 125 pounds is still cutting weight. And using other fighters names as comparison is simply using their names as comparison. You're not stupid. You obviously have hate for King Reina Miura. I hate that she constantly take on 0-0, 0-1, and 1-0 opponents to pad her record. I am going to put you on ignore because you are wasting my time.

Dude just stop lying, how is King Reina Miura going to get down to 125? By dieting, which is still cutting weight.

Give it up on the semantics, going from what King

Give it up on the semantics. Going from what King Reina Miura weighs is still cutting weight no matter how you try to dress it up. She maybe fine with her weight and herself, so get off the hater-aid you have for her. My dislike for her is her constantly taking on one fight or zero fight opponents to paid her record. And comparison in fighters who don't feel the need to cut weight is comparison to fighters who don't feel the nee

Use all the semantics you want, but King Reina Miura going from what she weighs now down to 115 pounds to 125 pounds is still cutting weight. And using names as comparison is using names to comparison. You obviously have hate for King Reina Miura. I absolutely hate her tactic of padding her record by fighting 0-0, 0-1, and 1-0 opponents constantly. I

Use all the semantics you want, it's still semantics. King Reina Miura going from what she weighs now down to 115 pounds or 125 pounds is still cutting weight. And using other fighters names as comparison is simply using their names as comparison. You're not stupid. You obviously have hate for King Reina Miura. I hate that she constantly take on 0-0, 0-1, and 1-0 opponents to pad her record. I am going to put you on ignore because you are wasting my time.

are you having a stroke?

now you think i'm talking about DIETING? ffs, i specifically said "training." not dieting, not cutting.

Back