Rizin 3 OW GP Round 2 Cro Cop vs King Mo (Dec. 29th)

Whatever you do, don't bet on Kai Kara-France as he missed weight and last time that happened and the fighter who missed weight won his bout in Rizin they declared the fight a No Contest automatically.

You sure? Why not bet other side? Or maybe they won't do it again?

Edit: I see you addressed it... I'll just pass

Lines!!!!

Long live Crocop. Stabbed him small .13 +200 just cause hes Crocop <33333 (hopefully on roids)

Parlayed Amir/Nemkov/Moldavskiy/Miyata .58u to win 1u

.2u on France -130 (literally just cause i'm a fan.....and obv a degen)

.10u Nascimento +165 (closer fights than odds suggest imo)

.10u Kitaoka +325 (def think Daron wins but wtf)

.10u Kron cause the only hype train Kalikas hasn't massively favored. Granted, the hype train is much more lowkey than UFC fighters but Kron is prob the best JJ guy on earth so fuck it

Whatever you do, don't bet on Kai Kara-France as he missed weight and last time that happened and the fighter who missed weight won his bout in Rizin they declared the fight a No Contest automatically.
Anndddddd I read this after betting SMFH!

If you're betting against him because he missed weight fine, but I'd be wary about assuming betting Kai's opponent is a risk free wager, because who knows how they'll actually report it this time or how that weird situation will be graded.

Yep, went small, wanted to have some action on that fight either way.

Lines!!!!

Long live Crocop. Stabbed him small .13 +200 just cause hes Crocop <33333 (hopefully on roids)

Parlayed Amir/Nemkov/Moldavskiy/Miyata .58u to win 1u

.2u on France -130 (literally just cause i'm a fan.....and obv a degen)

.10u Nascimento +165 (closer fights than odds suggest imo)

.10u Kitaoka +325 (def think Daron wins but wtf)

.10u Kron cause the only hype train Kalikas hasn't massively favored. Granted, the hype train is much more lowkey than UFC fighters but Kron is prob the best JJ guy on earth so fuck it

I still don't think Kron is even the best JJ guy with the last name Gracie...

But yeah thought he'd be a smaller dog.

I might tail some of these ultra small. Haven't followed enough of these guys lately to cap most of these fights myself.

I still don't think Kron is even the best JJ guy with the last name Gracie...

But yeah thought he'd be a bigger fave.

I might tail some of these ultra small. Haven't followed enough of these guys lately to cap most of these fights myself.
Present day? Who is better than Kron on the Gracie side? Well aware you could make an argument as far as him being best in the world, but I can't think of a Gracie who's better

Present day? Who is better than Kron on the Gracie side? Well aware you could make an argument as far as him being best in the world, but I can't think of a Gracie who's better

Roger past his prime a bit but still think he'd beat Kron head to head. Maybe my old man bias showing though...

Another pretty good Rizin card from Japan. Both this card and the NYE card two days later are apparently going to be streamed for free and with English commentary again like the most recent Rizin card at 1 AM EST on the 29th and same time on the 31st at https://eversport.tv/fight-sports/rizin. What do you guys think? Easy win for King Mo even with a quick turnaround from beating Ishii in Ireland? Do you bet him if he's -200 vs Cro Cop?
So this event starts in 4 hours from now?

1am EST on December 29th = 10pm PST on December 28th = 4 hours from now.

I bet 0.5u on Baruto, I figure TK is old, crippled, retired, probably barely trains. Then I realised I'd bet on a Sumo, err....

I tried to bet 0.5 on Murata (limited to more like 0.1u - thanks, Unibet :rolleyes:), Nakai has a significant size and experience advantage, but I'll take someone with world elite level wrestling at 4.0 odds almost anytime, especially where KO power doesn't come much into it. Maybe Rin's big muscles will slow her down if the pace is high too.

BM added lines for this as well. I'm adding more action since I have more bankroll there.

Does anybody know if the odds will remain on 5dimes past 1AM EST?

About $80 Murata @ +400. Nakai is a good grappler, and ok wrestler (with glamour muscle), but not much more even with so many fights under her belt. Murata has a world class wrestling pedigree and pushes a brutal pace. Also did judo when she was younger, and with 4 fights, it's not like Murata will be a fish out of water like in a debut. Also called out Rin, so Murata may believe she can put Rin on her back and keep her there. I saw footage of Kanako outwrestle a gal at 60kg - other girl was bigger but Kanako was all over her. Expected Rin to be -250, so a value play as well.

About $55 on Kitaoka @ +230. Daron is good, but deeply flawed. He can be out-grappled, which is the clear path for Satoru, and Daron fades the deeper the fight goes.

Last edited:
I doubt it. Put your bets in now or prepare to be disappointed.

Yeah, I called and they are planning to shut them down. But the guy I talked to was really cool, and he is gonna talk to the supervisor. If they leave them up, the guy will let me know. In that scenario, I'll report back.

I don't have much in my account and Christmas just happened, so I hope they change it.

Lots of smallish plays for action mostly stabbing at underdogs. I'm hoping Cro Cop's size advantage comes into play in the main event plus no cage for King Mo to push him against.

Rizin FF 3
Risk $933.15

Mirko Filipovic (+175) vs Muhammed Lawal $30.00 for $52.50
Mirko Filipovic (+165) vs Muhammed Lawal $100.00 for $165.00
Mirko Filipovic (+163) vs Muhammed Lawal ~$64.81 for ~$105.64

Tsuyoshi Kosaka (+154) vs Kaido Hoovelson ~$49.10 for ~$75.61

Kanako Murata (+260) vs Rin Nakai $75.00 for $195.00
Kanako Murata (+294) vs Rin Nakai ~$36.33 for ~$106.82

Tenshin Nasukawa (-134) vs Nikita Sapun ~$73.65 for ~$54.96

Kazuyuki Miyata (-102) vs Andy Souwer ~$100.16 for ~$98.20

Tatsumitsu Wada (+100) vs Kai Kara-France $100.00 for $100.00

Alison Vicente (+450) vs Vadim Nemkov $10.00 for $45.00
Alison Vicente (+450) vs Vadim Nemkov $25.00 for $112.50

Satoru Kitaoka (+230) vs Daron Cruickshank $35.00 for $80.50
Satoru Kitaoka (+300) vs Daron Cruickshank $15.00 for $45.00

Parlays:
Valentin Moldavsky (-280) vs Szymon Bajor + Amir Aliakbari (-405) vs Heath Herring $30.00 for $20.77
Valentin Moldavsky (-280) vs Szymon Bajor + Amir Aliakbari (-360) vs Heath Herring $140.00 for $102.78
Kanna Asakura (-385) vs Alyssa Garcia + Gabi Garcia (-1250) vs Yumiko Hotta at Rizin FF 4 + Rena Kubota (-385) vs Hanna Gujwan at Rizin FF 4 ~$49.10 for ~$35.07

I'm watching. Going to be hard to stay up all night though, even with money on the line.

Back