Rumored RIZIN and K-1 to co-promote for NYE. Plus, RENA is back!

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
All I did is search "RIZIN" on the search engine in Twitter. All i see is "RIZIN K-1".
If true, then we can finally get Tenshin vs Takeru?

Tenshin did tweeted that "Now it's time to change the world".

Let's not jinx it. There is still tension between former K1 fighters in Rizin and K1 Japan.

But Rizin and K-1 do need each other more than ever (especially Rizin after firing another failed experiment with a Sumo prospect and underwhelning rating).

All I did is search "RIZIN" on the search engine in Twitter. All i see is "RIZIN K-1".
If true, then we can finally get Tenshin vs Takeru?

Tenshin did tweeted that "Now it's time to change the world".
Apparently at a K-1 press conference there was a RIZIN logo spotted on someone's smartphone or something

It's time to do Tenshin v Takeru and reignite the market for sure

Fedor vs. Crocop 2
Gomi vs. Aoki
Tenshin vs. Takeru
Badr vs. Ghita

Just my dream matches, I hope more promotions join their Dynamite card.

Cro Cop is head hunting the owner of K-1 so i doubt this happens

Would be great to see Rizin work with K-1 on NYE!

Not sure how strong the rumors actually are but there's a decent amount of talk about it among Japanese fans and a few media guys have hinted at something big being announced soon

Hard to get excited avout rizin anymore. They aren't improving.

Hard to get excited avout rizin anymore. They aren't improving.
Their cards are pretty fun with a roster of action fighters like Kape, Cruickshank, Brandao, Yachi, Asakura Bros, Jiri etc.

Another rumor is spreading in Japanese MMA communities. And it is mind blowing.

Their cards are pretty fun with a roster of action fighters like Kape, Cruickshank, Brandao, Yachi, Asakura Bros, Jiri etc.

Hey I've watched most and I had a pretty fun time with that OW tournament i just see no real improvement. Roster is kinda stagnant and most their top draws are old as hell. I like tenshin like everyone though and always look forward to his fights.

Another rumor is spreading in Japanese MMA communities. And it is mind blowing.

Mayweather spotted in Japan with RIZIN higher-ups

Tenshin tweeted earlier this week "Lets change the world"

NRbc2cZ.gif

Most their top draws are old as hell.
Really? Gomi or Crocop show up once in a while, but all Rizins headliners over the last 2 years have been young guys. Horiguchi, Yachi, Rena, Kanna, Tenshin, Jiri. Those are the faces of the company now.

Back