Rumored RIZIN and K-1 to co-promote for NYE. Plus, RENA is back!

7000 yen seats also gone. Rizin will easily sell out the stadium. Why didn't they increase ticket prices significantly for this one? They missed a lot of value.

Wow, those went quick.

He's too valuable to JMMA. If he were to leave Japan, unless it is to ONE, which is better than a 0% chance, he won't be leaving for a long time. I don't even see him leaving for ONE. RIZIN will pay him handsomely, and his star will continue to rise. It just wouldn't make sense for him to leave. He's already hot shit.

The picture isn't working anymore, but it was the one of Satoshi Ishii in all his UFC gear, before he signed. He was also seen as way to important to JMMA. But I agree with you, I was only arguing about the 0% part.

It makes a lot of sense for the UFC to pay Tenshin big money also, if it shuts down any chance of a JMMA resurgence.

But I don't see Tenshin pulling an Ishii anyways. UFC doesn't even do kickboxing. And Aoki wanted to come to the UFC but wasn't allowed. I think Ishii was allowed to leave because they knew he wasn't transitioning to MMA well.

The picture isn't working anymore, but it was the one of Satoshi Ishii in all his UFC gear, before he signed. He was also seen as way to important to JMMA. But I agree with you, I was only arguing about the 0% part.

It makes a lot of sense for the UFC to pay Tenshin big money also, if it shuts down any chance of a JMMA resurgence.

But I don't see Tenshin pulling an Ishii anyways. UFC doesn't even do kickboxing. And Aoki wanted to come to the UFC but wasn't allowed. I think Ishii was allowed to leave because they knew he wasn't transitioning to MMA well.
When did Ishii sign with the UFC? I'm not surprised, he was already fighting in Vegas.

Back