Rizin Confessions

zuul

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Here are the first 3 of a planned 8 of the Rizin Confessions.

Watching Rena cry on the stairs is heartbreaking.

watching the first one right now, this is friggin awesome, great production, music

watching the first one right now, this is friggin awesome, great production, music

I was very impressed with them. All 3 are really good and I’m eagerly awaiting the next one.

Finally! Been waiting for Rizin to start doing more backstage access film.

Rizin is such a breath of fresh air. Their production quality is amazing. Makes me miss Pride

My confession is I watch most Rizin cards pant-less

Great value by Rizin.
Horiguchi is a beast, but please do not forget Ishiwatari, dude is more than legit.

Won't have to wait too much longer for the next rizin

Awesome I missed a bunch of Rizin fights this is perfect. Thank god for youtube subtitles though.

It was happy/sad watching these.

Ishiwatari... scary how fighters talk with their brains absolutely rattled after a fight. He's a hell of a fighter but can never beat Kyoji.

Asakura Kana is gonna be Rena's rival now i guess

Hahaha Japanese adds are so strange.

One of the best MMA commercials in recent memory.
upload_2018-2-2_17-16-9.png

upload_2018-2-2_17-16-28.png

upload_2018-2-2_17-16-49.png

upload_2018-2-2_17-17-5.png

The Saiga part is better though. In the commercial, he was trying to pick up a co-worker with his kid's pictures. It came out a month later that he cheated on his wife.

Ah yes the always short 6 month wait between the four Rizin shows a year.

4 x 6 is 24 months but I understand your meaning.

May 7th isn't exactly 6 months but I see your point. They don't have the talent pool to do a show a month...yet.

I would rather 4 killer shows a year than 12 watered down shit fests.

Remember when the UFC and Pride were only on once a month? I would get together with all my friends and we never missed one. Now they’re so often I really don’t give a shit.

Last edited:
4 x 6 is 24 months but I understand your meaning.

I would rather 4 killer shows a year than 12 watered down shit fests.

Remember when the UFC and Pride were only on once a month? I would get together with all my friends and we never missed one. Now they’re so often I really don’t give a shit.

Same here. One or 2 cards a year worth watching, and generally only 1 or 2 fights worth a FU@&. I never missed a Pride or ufc in those days. After Khabib pounds Tony.. I don't see much else on horizon.

Thanks for posting these videos. I love the behind the scenes of Japanese MMA. Scary how Ishi didn't realize who he had fought right after his Hori.

Back