Rizin FF 10 Horiguchi vs McCall

Guchi is a pick em ffs cmon euro books give me that dog money
You think "Bad Luck" Ian McCall is a 50/50 fight for Horiguchi? I would bet 20+ units on Horiguchi anywhere near evens.

Bet-At-Home

Horiguchi -333
McCall +200

Asakura -600
Karagianis +325

Yachi -250
Nunes +156

Cruikshank -285
Matsumoto +175

Asakura +130
Kape -200
yachi and asakura look like decent plays

created an account on bet-at-home, 3u on goochi -333, will probably get limited tomorrow

Last edited:
Openers on 5Dimes:

Rizin FF 10

Ian McCall +300
Kyoji Horiguchi -420

Kai Asakura +150
Manel Kape -190

Daron Cruickshank -190
Koshi Matsumoto +150

Diego Nunes +220
Yusuke Yachi -300

What’s Diego nunes been doing lately. In 2017 he beat guys with the shittiest records.

I believe the fighters both have to agree to elbows, although I am sure they could just say this is the rule one way or another and everyone would have to follow it. I personally always like to see elbow strikes.

The best rule set would allow soccer kicks, elbows & knees (to a grounded opponent).

Wonder how close Hamasaki vs Garcia odds will be? I can see Garcia pulling off the upset. Hamasaki is getting old.

Wonder how close Hamasaki vs Garcia odds will be? I can see Garcia pulling off the upset. Hamasaki is getting old.
Hamasaki is a pretty sizable favorite on the Euro books.

Asakura is around -600 on some books. I figured Hamasaki would be between -250 to -470.

Interesting. Is Hamasaki -600? Nothing on 5dimes.
Green was in training for a fight on May 12th anyway, so she should be in shape and she is bigger than Hamasaki. But I expect Hamasaki to win anyway.

Green was in training for a fight on May 12th anyway, so she should be in shape and she is bigger than Hamasaki. But I expect Hamasaki to win anyway.

Green? Did Alyssa change her last name from Garcia to Green? Married?

Green? Did Alyssa change her last name from Garcia to Green? Married?
No, I got mixed up, Lanchana Green stepped in on short notice to fight Kanako Murata.

No, I got mixed up, Lanchana Green stepped in on short notice to fight Kanako Murata.
Hamasaki is fighting Alyssa Garcia. Garcia has a recent win over Kanna Asakura. Not a squash match for Hamasaki. Garcia could pull off the upset.

Back