Rizin FF 6- BW GP Round 1: Horiguchi vs Tokoro

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
BGCiOqb.jpg

Gabi+Hori double at about 1.08 incoming.

Just lol at Gabi Garcia's opponent's profile pic, she does NOT look like that in the slightest in the instagram sparring vids I saw of her.

Last edited:
think Nasukawa might be a good bet (watching tape now) seems like a fight made to make the young 18 yo "superstar" look good..

his record is pretty damn sick for a 18 yo

"An amateur record of 99-5, professional record 17-0, 13 of which ko’s and a rizin mma record of 3-0, all amassed at the age of 18, indicating that Tenshin Nasukawa is probably still in high school if not just out of. That’s insane. Those are the kinds of stats you see in an anime exaggerating the main character, and with his fancy hair, I’m pretty he’s on his way to being serialised in one. As unreal as that may sound, this kid is the real deal and the reasons why are transparent even at first glance. Let’s dive a little deeper in our understanding of this child prodigy."

holy crap this kid is legit.. so calm in the ring and sniper like with his striking. his opponent is a high level striker too though having competed alot in K1-MAX

Rizin odds on unibet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 12.21.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 12.21.39 PM.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 22
Aliakbari is a monster wrestler but Tyler King has a puncher's chance and sounded confident in his recent interviews online that he was going to knock the disgraced Iranian grappler out. Cro Cop did it and King is no Cro Cop, but +400 could be worth a stab.

Bantamweight Grand Prix Opening Round:

Hideo Tokoro +650
Kyoji Horiguchi -1350
-

Takafumi Otsuka +185
Anthony Birchak -265
-

Keita Ishibashi +365
Khalid Taha -555
-

Heavyweight Bout:

Tyler King +335
Amir Aliakbari -505
-

Light Heavyweight Bout:

Teodoras Aukstuolis +135
Karl Albrektsson -175
-

Lightweight Bout:

Satoru Kitaoka -120
Yusuke Yachi -120

holy crap this kid is legit.. so calm in the ring and sniper like with his striking. his opponent is a high level striker too though having competed alot in K1-MAX

Hmm no line for this on 5dimes. How much did u put on him? His opponent is like +350 now on Unibet.

Last edited:
I'm backing the Bellator/WSOF/TUF veteran Tyler King against the fearsome Iranian wrestler at Rizin Sunday morning. Aliakbari is probably going to out-wrestle King, but this is heavyweight and King is a well rounded fighter with a decent ground game and knockout power on the feet. So I'll take a chance at these odds:

Tyler King (+335) vs Amir Aliakbari $100.00 for $335.00

Tokoro 15.0 now and King 8.25.

What do you think about Oxana Gagloeva at 4.0? Lei'd Tapa almost dropped Gabi with zero striking experience. Oxana should be a high level boxer right? Gameplan should be really obvious for Gabi, but her last fight gave me impression, that she's not the sharpest pencil in the box.

Pay attention to Nasukawa, he's a fucking monster.

Tokoro 15.0 now and King 8.25.

What do you think about Oxana Gagloeva at 4.0? Lei'd Tapa almost dropped Gabi with zero striking experience. Oxana should be a high level boxer right? Gameplan should be really obvious for Gabi, but her last fight gave me impression, that she's not the sharpest pencil in the box.

she has better striking then gabi but i would not call this high level boxing and it looks like she is gassing after throwing a few punches :D

Hmm no line for this on 5dimes. How much did u put on him? His opponent is like +350 now on Unibet.

ya weird there is no line for this or the gabi fight on 5dimes.. i put 2.5u on him -200 and hedged a bit with the +350 odds on unibet for a better price on Nasukawa

hahahaha

guchi -3600
tokoro +1400

tumblr_inline_nl1acnNWC51s5a3cr.jpg

my hand is forced.

(0.2u tokoro +1400)

ya weird there is no line for this or the gabi fight on 5dimes.. i put 2.5u on him -200 and hedged a bit with the +350 odds on unibet for a better price on Nasukawa

WHere you get that line mate?

Back