Rizin FF Bantamweight & Super Atomweight Tournaments 12/29 & 12/31

i hate unibet so much i can never place a bet because their interface is so fucked up i can never get to the mma section.
Try a different browser or a different device?

Why is Gabi having to fight these geriatric Japanese wrestlers?

Is America not the land of big people? There must be no shortage of women in the 200-240 pound range in dojos all around the country who can wrestle a bit & want to fight.

Oh shit unibet just dropped many more lines! 9 fights now

Not to derail the thread but while we're on the subject of website layouts.. I hate what SkyBet have done to their site. They've basically forced the tablet version onto desktop users. Everything is now hidden behind drop-down menus, you have to click on literally every little thing to reveal the odds one by one. It's really shit to use. The old desktop site was essentially perfect.

Why can't people just leave things alone that work fine to begin with?

Not to derail the thread but while we're on the subject of website layouts.. I hate what SkyBet have done to their site. They've basically forced the tablet version onto desktop users. Everything is now hidden behind drop-down menus, you have to click on literally every little thing to reveal the odds one by one. It's really shit to use. The old desktop site was essentially perfect.

Why can't people just leave things alone that work fine to begin with?

yeah it's really fucking stupid i don't even have a smartphone.

Apparently there was a 95 kg limit for the Gabi Garcia fight despite being listed as openweight on Wikipedia, which she was over by 12 kg or about 29 pounds: #RizinFF Update: Gabi Garcia was 12 kgs over. Opponent Shinobu Kandori freaked out and started yelling “this is a disgrace”. Sakikibara came on stage and said “competitionwise, we cannot make this happen.” Stay tuned.-ferraro

Did 1 units each on Dandois and Albrektsson.
Minimal research.

Damn that size difference is huge, gonna have to do some wiki capping when I’m free for some fun

Damn that size difference is huge, gonna have to do some wiki capping when I’m free for some fun
I'm pretty sure Dandois was wearing high heels in the faceoff though. Reina is listed at 5'3 and Dandois 5'7

Lines are up on ohmbet too now, Dandois odds dropping

Edit: took Kape too, +175, missed +225 :(

Last edited:
IMG_1248.jpg

Who to fade?

Lagrasse/Auclair last fight earlier this year:

Last edited:
birchak dandois even money double to start i think.

edit: like prochazka and ishiwatari a fair bit no tape just wiki capping

Last edited:
Back