RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016 - 1st Round PBP Discussion (9/24 @ 2 AM EST)

Nothing really. They both cornered opposing fighters in the Kanako Murata and Kyra Batara fight. They came out with them during the walkouts and then just hung around by the ramp... that was a bust.

Just a marketing gimmick to celebrate 45 years of Cup Noodles.
Murata was awarded a year or lifetime (idr which) supply of cup noodles

Can you still rewatch it on the same stream ? I wouldn't mind rewatching the entire event

Eh, not a huge fan of Cro Cop vs Wandy 3. Nothing to me would indicate the third fight will go any different. I would much rather see the older established guys fight the new breed. I was honestly hoping for Jiri vs Axe Murderer in the second round. :(

Exactly what i was thinking.

Hey @MilesAbove, see you at the next rizin. Also, have you ever noticed that aliakbari looks like Zangief from Street Fighter with that facial hair and haircut?

Holy shit, how did I not see this before? Absolutely, man. Perfect.

Just bought my flight to Japan. Will be working with Aliakbari's team. Doubt I'll be walking out, but who cares.... I'll be in freaking Tokyo on New Years, lol!!!

Holy shit, how did I not see this before? Absolutely, man. Perfect.

Just bought my flight to Japan. Will be working with Aliakbari's team. Doubt I'll be walking out, but who cares.... I'll be in freaking Tokyo on New Years, lol!!!
Right on! The man who introduced me to MMA was an Iranian wrestler named Ali Elias. I had him as a coach and was invited to watch him compete in MMA, long before it was close to mainstream. He won by RNC, and I've had a lot of respect for Iranian wrestlers ever since. I love Crocop and Baruto, but I'm rooting just as hard for Amir. I've actually looked forward to his fights since he announced that he was taking up MMA. I think he has a good shot at winning this.

Your enthusiasm is an inspiration HELMER

{<redford}

!!!!!

everyone was feeling it!

what a night!

Yeah I member. Member soccer kicks?

OOOHHH!!!

I MEMBER!!!

member-berries.jpg

Fuck it, doo eet (Wanderlei vs Krazy Horse)

i mean, they HAVE to do it, right?

oh my god PLEASE do it, RIZIN!!!

joel_osteen_by_bdbros-d4cnmxi.jpg

Earlier one of the females fighters were trying to kick off it and some Japanese guy was smacking her feet away.

so where do i sign up for that job???

oIYoucb7be_zpswvqdkzne.gif

Manami Hashimoto bless <3

good grief!!!

PaulLyndeForeheadDab.jpg

i know, right?

if those huge, luscious, supple Japanese tits aren't evidence for the existence of God...

well color me an apostate

Yes, indeed.

How we rating this event, Helm?

RIZIN/10

there's a new game in town, boys

and what others sought yet failed to recreate, has truly been reborn, and it's been nothing short of a pleasure sharing it with all of you

next stop: NYE IN JAPAN!!!

fedor_arm-forward1_pride-is-alive3_logo3_growing1_big1_zpsr7n1tuzp.jpg

Catching up on the event now. Only saw like 3 fights last night and the Cro cop one this morning.
Someone was nice enough to upload them on YouTube shortly after each bout finished, but Crocop's was taken down quickly. Too bad the best quality was 360p.

Great fights
That noodle cup man was awesome haha

I hope kron would get a chance to fight
Shinya aoki or satoru kitaoka main event title match(LW or FW) on NYE

Great fights
That noodle cup man was awesome haha

I hope kron would get a chance to fight
Shinya aoki or satoru kitaoka main event title match(LW or FW) on NYE

Either of those fights would be excellent on NYE.

Back