RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: 2nd Round (Discussion) DEC 29 1:00AM EST

I think they said the sponsor paid for the stream to be free. If so I don't even mind. Tattoo their logo on Takada's ass too!
If this is true they can sponsor up the belt all they want and get takada a new thong asap.

Baruto is boring. Clinch and knees. Repeat.
Imagine what it feels like to be kneed by a guy like that though. Clinch fighting is pretty cool when you think of how much damage is actually being done. I like the grappling mixed with striking aspect too.

Baruto vs Peter Aerts fight was frustrating too watch.

I sincerely hope Cro Cop will be more savy and avoid being smothered all rounds.

Imagine what it feels like to be kneed by a guy like that though. Clinch fighting is pretty cool when you think of how much damage is actually being done. I like the grappling mixed with striking aspect too.

I agree with this, Baruto is an extremely active fighter for a guy his size and is fun to watch imo. One of the few Super Heavyweights who actually comes in with a gameplan.

Baruto vs Peter Aerts fight was frustrating too watch.

I sincerely hope Cro Cop will be more savy and avoid being smothered all rounds.

The thing is that Mirko is slower than he used to be in his prime and Baruto is the fastest 400 pounder in the world.

I predict an ugly fight where Mirko will be trying to chop away Barutos tree trunk legs with Baruto still managing to close the distance with his sumo rush and smother him and the ref forcing standups.

He showed great sportsmanship post-fight. One of my favorite defeated fighter speeches in mma history, if there is such as a list.
Yeah he was class.

I had a friend contact him thru twitter in the strikeforce days when mo had his knee surgery. My buddy was getting the same surgery. Mo sent him his number and they talked a few times, about nothing in particular. Mo would text him out of nowhere for the next 2 years randomly to see how he was. I'll always respect him. He's a cool guy. But a boring ass fighter

Except he's not an arab. He was quite underwhelming though. Beast for the first 3 minutes, then gassed out.
Except for he is Iranian and they have Shia Islamic faith which the God is Allah!!

Ok, hopefully Sherdog doesn't crash on us Friday morning, I really wanted to yell and scream about the Motoya fight with his crazy sub attempts, the train wreck of a tourney that this has turned into, how Herring may have deserved a third round even though AA (don't feel like spelling his last name wrong) won the fight as a whole because he kind of dominated that first around, how Baruto vs the winner of King Mo/Cro Cop is going to be hysterical, and how oh my god Cro Cop I love you you big beautiful man.

I think this is Mirko Crocops tournament to lose.

Baruto reminds me of me before my WLS a gentle happy go lucky 400 pounder who could rip your head the fuck off

Back