RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: 2nd Round (Discussion) DEC 29 1:00AM EST

Man sherdog went full crave and cut off last night. I fell asleep and missed the main event.

I woke up and saw the replay.

MIRKO LOOKED SENSATIONAL. Baruto is dead.

Neutralizing is stalling to hope for a standup. Maybe he should have learned how to fight off his back by now. He's been fighting mma for how many years now? Even if he wins (doubt it), so what? This tournament was full of no names and has beens. It's been a fuckery since before it started.
You seen cc vs ishi 1? Cc got a tko off his back with an elbow. He's a master of neutralizing deflecting strikes from his back. Mo, the big bad wrestler couldn't beat "washed up" cc.

Mo 9-1 at heavyweight

You seen cc vs ishi 1? Cc got a tko off his back with an elbow. He's a master of neutralizing deflecting strikes from his back. Mo, the big bad wrestler couldn't beat "washed up" cc.

Mo 9-1 at heavyweight
LOL @leto1776
You're trying to discredit cro cop before he wins this whole thing cuz now your hopes of mo vs a sumo ate over. Sorry sweetie, cc has this.

I'm behind on a few things rizin and I cannot find an answer.

What happened to carwin?

Best part of the night.

I was half asleep saw plantachiu stroll to the ring was hoping it would try to get in the ring and fail miserably but the fact it gave the fighters flowers before they beat the hell out of each other was great

Can anyone link me or PM me with some of the GP fights? I saw the main event just now but can't find the others. just couldn't stay awake last night and my iphone was hot enough to fry an egg after awhile. The stream was beautiful though crystal clear shame I was so tired.

I'm behind on a few things rizin and I cannot find an answer.

What happened to carwin?

He just pulled out. Reason being given is personal problems. I think he's going through a divorce or a child custody type thing.

Did Rizin take a piss on the whole sport by putting a sponsor name on the belt? What the hell is that garbage. Makes the belt look like a toy.
I think they said the sponsor paid for the stream to be free. If so I don't even mind. Tattoo their logo on Takada's ass too!

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happens tonight?

2 fights of what quantity rounds and time, and those two winners fight when, tonight again? Or tomorrow?

40996-1162177.png

4th place.

At the weigh ins I could tell it was going to be a problem for Mo.

I knew Mirko was the naturally bigger but but he looked huge next to Mo. Mirko has been said to have unbelievable strength and is near very hard to muscle around, when you mix that with his increase in muscle, fantastic TDD and give him a size advantage against a LHW that has shown he doesn't have the best chin.

Mirko did what I thought he would.

Honestly Joe Warren is a piece of shit for that despicable pedo comment I hope Viacom tell Coker to give him the boot. Yes I know this isn't a bellator event,however with him being in bellator and such still doesn't make that org look good

Back