RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: Final Round (Discussion) DEC 31 1:00AM EST (TONIGHT!)

th

You kid but this is Travis Browne's next ring tone for when Ronda calls him.

Any way to watch the fights again? I was able to watch the other fights after the event ended. Can't do the same anymore?

Damn it I fell asleep before the last few fights. Anyone of you beautiful bastards have links?

Last edited:
Decided to sleep. not regretting it. How were the RENA and MILFamoto fights?

Cro Cop is doing the live video broadcast on Facebook, someone asked about the girl who was with him, he said she's the daughter of his friend/manager from Japan. Then him and his boxing coach Stipe Drvis mentioned the joke Warren made, Mirko said he doesn't deserve his commentating job for saying that "joke" and how it was inappropriate.

Cro Cop is doing the live video broadcast on Facebook, someone asked about the girl who was with him, he said she's the daughter of his friend/manager from Japan. Then him and his boxing coach Stipe Drvis mentioned the joke Warren made, Mirko said he doesn't deserve his commentating job for saying that "joke" and how it was inappropriate.
Agreed, joke was unnecessary.

Heath Herring should be on commentary anyway, he is much much better.

that "shady japanese guy" is ken imai

crocop's manager whenever he's fighting in japan

Loved seeing cro cop and rizin.....a better event than the ufc was imo

Last edited:
i think that's the coolest trophy i've ever seen.

it's even better (and far more epic) than the super hluk trophy.
Belt is also amazing, coolest belt i've seen..

15726351_1434298086614884_4539826761226171999_n.jpg

This is a special night for me, I'm happy and proud on myself and on my team,
I couldn't do it without them. Thank you all for supporting me.. - Mirko

YES OR NO:

Bellator will 100% try and set up Cro Cop/Fedor 2. UFC will try and out bid Mirko once again.*

*I think that by the time this potential fight takes place his suspension will be over. So IF UFC would want to they could book him to fight.
There is only 1 place to make Fedor-Mirko 2 happen and that is Japan under Rizin banner.

link?

I ended up falling asleep during the intermission. Did Gabi end up fighting Jazzy?

<20>

Back