RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: Final Round (Discussion) DEC 31 1:00AM EST (TONIGHT!)

YES OR NO:

Bellator will 100% try and set up Cro Cop/Fedor 2. UFC will try and out bid Mirko once again.*

*I think that by the time this potential fight takes place his suspension will be over. So IF UFC would want to they could book him to fight.
There's no reason for Cro Cop to go back to the UFC right now.

RIZIN is around, so if he wants to make a big payday, he can fight there while taking whatever he would like. Plus while fighting in RIZIN he has more liberties and can go fight elsewhere.

if werdum and overeem lose to Stipe again I see them going to Rizin

It was great to see LeBanner in attendance rooting and happy for Mirko.

That's a few thousand more than last year's 12/31 show

682AgIS.jpg
"should we dress them in a thong, booty shorts, or a miniskirt?"
"all of the above."

The belt would have been the best if it wasn't for that ugly sponsor on it.

Also I didn't know that winning a Rizin tournament compares to winning the showcase showdown in the price is right.

Congrats cro cop. Still my favorite.

So glad for Mirko. He blast through the competition would a series of Ko and tko. Like a boss

This year's cards were like the opposite of last years. Night 1 2015 was probably my favorite card of the year and Night 2 was largely skippable. GP 2nd Round was okay but Final Round was fantastic.

I think we will look back on this card as historically important for marking the MMA arrival of Tenshin- the future Japanese GOAT.

Next year's tournament winner will get Gandalf's staff as a prize

Very happy for Cro Cop, good to see him get a nice streak, it's completely changed the tail end of his career. I don't think anyone expected him to blast through the comp like that.

Back