RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: Final Round (Discussion) DEC 31 1:00AM EST (TONIGHT!)

Is that the arena being 50% full though?
They fit it to whatever capacity they want.

The UFC's best show there was 21,000 (18k paid) at UFC 144. Benson vs Edgar, Akiyama, Hunt, Rampage, Pettis, Gomi, Kid

UFC's two other shows in recent times did 14k and 12k.

YES! Excellent wins congratulations to Cro Cop on the winning the Grand Prix!

They fit it to whatever capacity they want.

The UFC's best show there was 21,000 (18k paid) at UFC 144. Benson vs Edgar, Akiyama, Hunt, Rampage, Pettis, Gomi, Kid

UFC's two other shows in recent times did 14k and 12k.
Thanks and My bad. I had thought that was the arena that could fit 45K people like some of the largest events would do. It looks like I was thinking of the Tokyo dome.

gutted for Amir's team. But hes a competitor who thrives within a challenge. Looking gorward to seeing him in action again soon.

Thanks @shonuf for the reminder about this event. I finally got around to watching the fights. What a great event, and wow, how great is that for CroCop?

What a great way to start this year off! Mirko is kicking ass again and the whole event was so much fun! can't wait for the next Rizin event.

Had to rewatch the whole Gabi/Hotta debacle. Jazzy Female Alpha damn near stole the entire show lmao!

Thanks and My bad. I had thought that was the arena that could fit 45K people like some of the largest events would do. It looks like I was thinking of the Tokyo dome.
You are right about the possibility of it sitting many more, but not even the ufc can do that in Japan anymore.

Not bad... I enjoyed it with one exception.... Have we ever seen a worse color commentator than that jackass Joe Warren? Oh my god....He's literally the worst of all time. :D

Not bad... I enjoyed it with one exception.... Have we ever seen a worse color commentator than that jackass Joe Warren? Oh my god....He's literally the worst of all time. :D
they should really have a "No commentators " option. Listening to the Japanese crowd is amazing, even if only over a stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back