RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2017 Women's Super Atomweight Tournament 1st ROUND - Thread

I meant having "all" Japanes vs foreigners in the first round. Now you have oke foreigner vs foreigner fight that no one cares about.

This is awesome. Where can I watch past events free or for pay?
Most of the fights are on Dailymotion or Youtube. You may even be able to find the whole thing start to finish on Dailymotion.

Anyways, this is a highlight reel of Baby Yamamoto's opponent Kape. His past opponents are shit, but he is 23, processes power at 125, very aggressive, and competes in BJJ (who knows about the talent level). His record appears to be inaccurate and incomplete maybe 10-1, instead 6-1.

Thank you guys, just spent a lazy watching the super hulk tournament, now for some Gabi and Rizin FF!!! FFS

Nice for the Japanese fighters. Can't imagine sponso money being much for non Japanese fighters.
In the Pride days quite a few foreign fighters were showing up in Japanese commercials, TV shows, movies, etc. Not sure about now tho.

Tenshin's finish from last weekend.

Last edited:
Asakura just won against Ishioka and will be the final GP participant.

@Edwin There will be 2 Kickboxing bouts:

1) Kazunari Ishii vs TBA
2) Hiroki vs TBA

Just add 2 KB fights in the Rizin Fukuoka card

Juskiewicz also picked up a win this weekend

That would be Yuuki not Hiroki. ;)

Crazy that guy is still active, but guess RIZIN needed a Fukuokan

Sorry my bad Karaev, I saw it in the translation: "Nasakuwa player, Ishii player, Hiroki player." :). Thanks for correcting me though.

Its 20 bucks again on fite. They put it up to buy recently.
FiteTV also scheduled the countdown clock for the wrong time (hopefully). They swapped AM for PM which would be 12 hours after start time.

Only reason it would be tape delayed is some kind of commentary situation for the english broadcast. Commentary complaints might mean a delay to get Mauro if he was booked again on same night. It makes otherwise zero sense to put it on tape delay, even if commentary has been below average. Hopefully its an error.

Kawajiri vs Gabriel Oliveira set at 63kg, winner will earn a wild card spot in the Bantamweight GP.

Talk about surprise entry, there's Horiguchi's big challenge.

Back