RIZIN: Floyd Must if Seen that TENSHIN highlight real

I was thinking the same thing. These new mma fans are pussified with who has the most followers and likes.

The good days of the best fighting the best and no fucking twitter wars are far behind us.
Anybody else think it was weird when the showed the graph of Derrick lewis's social media followers? Ok maybe im just old school....get off my lawn

Anybody else think it was weird when the showed the graph of Derrick lewis's social media followers? Ok maybe im just old school....get off my lawn
Lol, naw man, not weird at all.
That shit gets annoying.
At least to me anyways.

Exactly. The dude is NEVER going to be involved in a fight in which anything other than fists are involved.
Even then I don't think he would allow things like prolonged clinching and spinning back fists.

Fought countless world class boxers but he’s scared of Kenshin. Ok

Lol this whole spectacle was to promote Tenshin. Rizin FF conned Mayweather Promotions.

This wasn't supposed to be a boxing fight. "Special rules" was the announcement, so maybe they wanted kicks or knees or something and Mayweather pulled out. Or they just couldn't afford him.

giphy.gif

You mean ducked pac, and all the others to wait till theyre washed up and done.
His record is the most padded in boxing history.

One swift kick from Tenshin and Floyd folds like a deckchair.
It would very quickly fade the illusion that boxing is the best fighting sport.
K1 regularly showed kickboxers have so much more an advantage over conventional boxers.

Japanese guy: Mr. Froyd Mayweder. Re have a very nice dear for you. Tenchin for 50 million dorrars prease!!

Back