RIZIN: Heisei's Last Yarennoka. NYE in the morning

Would be cool to see Hirota in RIZIN, maybe against Koji? Tom Santos would be fun.

I'd rather see Sakuraba than Minowa.

I would prefer that they scrap this event and use the money to get Cro Cop on the NYE.

Making pointless event early in the morning? Nobody got time for that, who would spend the whole NYE watching fights except extra hardcore mma fans with no life lol

I would prefer that they scrap this event and use the money to get Cro Cop on the NYE.

Making pointless event early in the morning? Nobody got time for that, who would spend the whole NYE watching fights except extra hardcore mma fans with no life lol
So half of the posters in the worldwide, then? Lol

You will watch mma from 9 am(Japan time) to 11 pm non-stop? on NYE? Lol

I will

Would actually prefer a 24 hour card with about 50 fights and a 2 hour "sleep" intermission but what
can you do ?

I have to catch this, even if it is another $20 on Fite.tv.

I'm down.

Fucking mad lads here lol, the longest I ever spent watch Japanese MMA on NYE was Glory + Dream NYE card on steroid back in 2012, but that was thanks to the insane 1 day 16-men tournament and the misplaced hope of seeing the resurrection on JMMA after the death of Dream.

Is this going to be a minor league card? Is rather they schedule events every other month. They usually don't have their next event for 4 months after Nye

Is this going to be a minor league card? Is rather they schedule events every other month. They usually don't have their next event for 4 months after Nye
They have five events a year.

Any update on this mate?
Not yet, but I am very anxiously waiting their response. Probably should hear back by tomorrow afternoon. As soon as I hear something I'll post the update.

Fucking mad lads here lol, the longest I ever spent watch Japanese MMA on NYE was Glory + Dream NYE card on steroid back in 2012, but that was thanks to the insane 1 day 16-men tournament and the misplaced hope of seeing the resurrection on JMMA after the death of Dream.

LOL...Oh yeah, I remember that one. That was a really good event.

Would be a real shame to not air this and there's no real reason not to do so live unless they have a future TV broadcast of it lined up

Kawajiri and kitoaka regulated to dark matches <45>

So, buds, how does Fite.TV handle this situation? Do they stream the early card and charge $20 a piece for each card? Will there be some kind of package deal where you can buy both events for a discounted price? Will the early event be streamed at all?

Anyone have any idea?
Any update on this mate?
Heard back from a Fite.TV rep, who had this to say:

Currently still in negotiations about broadcasting this Rizin FF event and cannot yet confirm anything.

So, when I know more, I'll keep y'all posted, if you don't find out first.

Back