RIZIN: Heisei's Last Yarennoka. NYE in the morning

Heard back from a Fite.TV rep, who had this to say:

So, when I know more, I'll keep y'all posted, if you don't find out first.
Thanks for staying on top of things, bud. Sounds like the stream will probably happen.

Nanaka Kawamura vs Ai Shimizu added

If RIZIN doesn't broadcast this in some form then Idk what is even the point. Nanaka has been single handedly selling out JEWELS shows for the past year and is already more known than half of their roster

Last edited:
Heard back from a Fite.TV rep, who had this to say:

So, when I know more, I'll keep y'all posted, if you don't find out first.

I wonder if they are also negotiating a live TV PPV, DAZN, or TV, or other deals.

It would really suck if the morning show isn't shown anywhere because Kawajiri has said that this may be his last fight. It also looks like a fun little card in its own right. The ongoing mystery with Fite TV is pretty worrying as well. "Negotiations" most likely means they're going to hike up the price. I hope they don't take the piss with that kind of thing. We've accepted a hike in price once already.

I'll be going to the main show. Hopefully the morning show too, but there doesn't seem to be any way to buy tickets for that one from abroad unless you're lucky enough to have your card accepted. It'll be a travesty if fan footage is the only way to watch but I'll try to get a few clips just in case if I manage to attend. Hopefully at the very least they show some of the morning fights during the main show intermission.

It would really suck if the morning show isn't shown anywhere because Kawajiri has said that this may be his last fight. It also looks like a fun little card in its own right. The ongoing mystery with Fite TV is pretty worrying as well. "Negotiations" most likely means they're going to hike up the price. I hope they don't take the piss with that kind of thing. We've accepted a hike in price once already.

I'll be going to the main show. Hopefully the morning show too, but there doesn't seem to be any way to buy tickets for that one from abroad unless you're lucky enough to have your card accepted. It'll be a travesty if fan footage is the only way to watch but I'll try to get a few clips just in case if I manage to attend. Hopefully at the very least they show some of the morning fights during the main show intermission.

Yeah, I really hope there is a way to watch both cards. They could sell them individually on Fite or in a bundle deal.

The Rizin staff member on Reddit has said that interest in the morning card has been higher than anticipated. Sounds like they're still working something out. There's at least some chance that the morning card is streamed, I think. At the very least, it seems to be on PPV in Japan so footage will make its way out eventually.

I hope they find a way to stream this with RIZIN.14. Should be a combo deal on fite.

I hope they find a way to stream this with RIZIN.14. Should be a combo deal on fite.
I’d say it will be. This came to my mind too. Or maybe just combined since 7pm et the first event starts and rizin 14 starts at 1am ET so really only 2 or 3 hour intermission anyways

Maybe they will show the morning show during the two intermissions of the primary event? Or maybe the highlights.

Back