Rumored Rizin paid floyd 62 Million $ Cash + another 26 Million save+ promoter bonus! Dana broke confirmed?

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sources vary on how much cash was given to him for 1 fight,
but the lowest is 62 Millionen $ while numerous swiss and austrian newspapers claim he got 88 million cash and then reinvested 24 million back to rizin which will give him around 200 $ Million + since the fight will be broadcasted in complete europe and asia to the us(timezone suitable to watch live). Also hes theyre official promoter know which means for more views he gots a big bonus too.
So from Lisabon till Hawai.
Tickets are also already sold out.
Dana White brocke confimerd???
https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/...on-fight-japanese-kickboxer-tenshin-nasukawa/
https://www.onenewspage.com/n/Sport...nor-McGregor-mocks-Floyd-Mayweather-fight.htm
etc
for the german speakers according to nzz.ch there is mcg fight money on the table at minimum.
https://www.nzz.ch/sport/mayweather-will-jetzt-auch-in-japan-money-machen-ld.1433846

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. I wonder what their motivation is? I've no doubt that Floyd is going to lose because it's a kickboxing match and he's not a kickboxer. So they must feel like that kid is worth 62 million to be made into a star. They're gonna build Rizin around him.

Jesus Christ. I wonder what their motivation is? I've no doubt that Floyd is going to lose because it's a kickboxing match and he's not a kickboxer. So they must feel like that kid is worth 62 million to be made into a star. They're gonna build Rizin around him.

Not kickboxing. This is going to be nothing more than a boxing match with MMA gloves.

Meanwhile Khabib can't even get his full 2 mill...

Man with that money rizin could steal some ufc elite fighters, jon jones etc

You have to be mentally retarded enough to accuse a person of such things and also to bring politcal into a nonsense prizefighting. You deserve instant perma-ban
If khabib acted like a terrorist then how did mcgregor act when gang assaulting with 40+ known hooligans a bus full of innocent family fathers?

and what about that bs rumor about him having part ownership of rizin?

So that's why they call him 'Money'.

and what about that bs rumor about him being part owner?
He is only theyre promoter know, and he invested 24 million $ back to get more money from the event and al haymond is throwing money at one entertaiment which will also copromote with rizin.
Thats what is out there, also its probably all to setup floyd vs pac two in japan. If it will be held under rizin is unkown but that tmt fighters will fight in rizin was confirmed at the presser.

and what about that bs rumor about him having part ownership of rizin?
As far as I've seen it's just a hypothesis some like myself have posited. I haven't seen any hard evidence of the rumor yet. It would simply stand to reason if he's willing to take less money, he gains other substantial items in return. One of those options is ownership.

What does any of this have to do with the UFC?
Dana white brocke confirmed???
I mean he had over a month to put that kind of money on the table,
and he couldnt so ... the question arrises why couldnt he put 62 million cash on the table especially after the mcg vs khabib fight?

Hopefully Rizin can break even.

This event could be "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me," scenario judging from some of the reactions it seems to be getting.

Floyd can fight Forrest Law from Tekken and make 100 million.

There will never be an athlete like this again.

Floyd is the king of combat sports. 40 years old and retired and still making more money than any other combat sports athlete alive.

Dana white brocke confirmed???
I mean he had over a month to put that kind of money on the table,
and he couldnt so ... the question arrises why couldnt he put 62 million cash on the table especially after the mcg vs khabib fight?
I can't tell if you're trying to saying BROKE or BROCK.

How is that CONFIRMED?
The sources don't even quote their sources and talksport.... lol.

Back