Rumored Rizin paid floyd 62 Million $ Cash + another 26 Million save+ promoter bonus! Dana broke confirmed?

Sources vary on how much cash was given to him for 1 fight,
but the lowest is 62 Millionen $ while numerous swiss and austrian newspapers claim he got 88 million cash and then reinvested 24 million back to rizin which will give him around 200 $ Million + since the fight will be broadcasted in complete europe and asia to the us(timezone suitable to watch live). Also hes theyre official promoter know which means for more views he gots a big bonus too.
So from Lisabon till Hawai.
Tickets are also already sold out.
Dana White brocke confimerd???
https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/...on-fight-japanese-kickboxer-tenshin-nasukawa/
https://www.onenewspage.com/n/Sport...nor-McGregor-mocks-Floyd-Mayweather-fight.htm
etc
for the german speakers according to nzz.ch there is mcg fight money on the table at minimum.
https://www.nzz.ch/sport/mayweather-will-jetzt-auch-in-japan-money-machen-ld.1433846

Italian mafia money vs Japanese yakuza money GO GO GO

The UFC has the monopoly on MMA. Floyd comes in and got publicity for Rizin. He's basically doing it for money, but the side effects of that is it creates a counterbalance to the UFC's monopoly.

Monopoly is bad for MMA, so what Floyd is doing is good for MMA, because it chips away the UFC's monopoly.
it got publicity for rizin. i don't think many will watch rizin now that they know it exists but floyd won't be fighting. impact to ufc's market share (they are not a monopoly) is minimal.

Floyd should have just fought an actual boxer instead.

Japanese nearly had him getting leg kicks lol
they didn't nearly have him doing anything.

they didn't nearly have him doing anything.

They got him to fly down there, attend a press conference, talk about his bout with tenshin upcoming on 31st.

Dat Yakuza cheese <31>
The Fertitta's family were mob related and it was pretty common knowledge. How do you think stuff like this works? Even with Ari and the WME they get their backings from a lot of shady stuff. Its how the world works.

They got him to fly down there, attend a press conference, talk about his bout with tenshin upcoming on 31st.

but they didn't almost get him to kickbox, or even having any legitimate match.

but they didn't almost get him to kickbox, or even having any legitimate match.

If what mayweather is saying is legit then, he woulda went in there thinking its a boxing match and the Japanese would have done him dirty by having tenshin kick him

If what mayweather is saying is legit then, he woulda went in there thinking its a boxing match and the Japanese would have done him dirty by having tenshin kick him
how did you get that from what he said????

heres 62 million..floyd

okay, heres 24 million to invest in you

okay heres 200 million now Floyd. u make us so happy.

is this how it works?

You really think mayweather would not take up anything outside boxing rules?

has he given any indication he would? he clearly says all he was prepared to participate in here was an exhibition boxing match.

it got publicity for rizin. i don't think many will watch rizin now that they know it exists but floyd won't be fighting. impact to ufc's market share (they are not a monopoly) is minimal.

The UFC's PPV numbers would not be affected immediately. However, UFC fighters now know that there are other options out there (e.g. Bellator, ONE FC, Rizin).

Fighters, especially someone like Khabib, know that organizations such as ONE FC and Rizin would gladly pay them big bucks for them to jump ship if the UFC play hardball (e.g. ban Khabib's team mate).

So, having more viable options out there for fighters help chip away the UFC's total control, and the less power that they have, the more they have to negotiate with fairer terms instead of dictating everything for their own benefits at the expense of the fighters and everyone else.

The UFC's PPV numbers would not be affected immediately. However, UFC fighters now know that there are other options out there (e.g. Bellator, ONE FC, Rizin).

Fighters, especially someone like Khabib, know that organizations such as ONE FC and Rizin would gladly pay them big bucks for them to jump ship if the UFC play hardball (e.g. ban Khabib's team mate).

So, having more viable options out there for fighters help chip away the UFC's total control, and the less power that they have, the more they have to negotiate with fairer terms instead of dictating everything for their own benefits at the expense of the fighters and everyone else.

they now know this because of floyd????

Floyd is going to get paid around 60 million dollars for an exhibition match...

I'd say yes.
sounds like he's not doing it, and there's no substantiation i'm aware of of what he's getting paid. they didn't even have agreement on what he would be doing. he's a retired boxer, not an mma fighter. per his own words.

sounds like he's not doing it, and there's no substantiation i'm aware of of what he's getting paid. they didn't even have agreement on what he would be doing. he's a retired boxer, not an mma fighter. per his own words.

He's not doing a real MMA fight. No one with a brain seriously believe he would fight in an MMA match.

He said in his Instagram post that it's an exhibition match, and it's definitely not for chump change.

He's not doing a real MMA fight. No one with a brain seriously believe he would fight in an MMA match.

He said in his Instagram post that it's an exhibition match, and it's definitely not for chump change.
he said he agreed only to an exhibition match. that's not what rizin was saying yesterday, much to his alleged dismay.

i don't expect it to be chump change, nor do i expect it to have any impact on mma salaries.

Lol, no Floyd is not going to lose.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? I've seen many people here on sherdog thinking Floyd will go down in the very first low kick lol, that's absurd, that's simply not how fighting work. The fists remain the best weapon on the feet, way above the legs, and Floyd has godlike reflexes. He is going to win.

Okay youre right. He will go down after 12 low kicks. Happy?

he said he agreed only to an exhibition match. that's not what rizin was saying yesterday, much to his alleged dismay.

i don't expect it to be chump change, nor do i expect it to have any impact on mma salaries.

Obviously MMA fighters will not get paid Floyd's money because of this event. However, what happened today showed that there are other rising (no pun intended) MMA promotions with deep pockets, and this is good news for the sport, because, once again, it chips away the UFC's monopoly on the fighters, who now have more viable options.

DJ, Alvarez went to ONE FC for 8-figures contracts.

The UFC don't have the balls to fuck with Khabib now. Let's see if they try to go with the double standards by banning his team mates while turning a blind eye on Conor and his boys... Khabib would jump ship right a way and take Conor's soul with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back