RIZIN >>>> UFC

JPhenomenal

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Since everybody else seems afraid to say it.

Tonight is just another example as this rockshow has been all finishes while UFC 219 limped to the main event

UFC is a distant #2 behind Rizin in entertainment value tumblr_inline_mjzhrsngPz1qz4rgp.gif

I'm pretty sure i know the answer but did Gomi get killed again?

That was incredible. One of the greatest MMA events I’ve ever seen. What an event.

of course, rizin hasn't usada tests. Rizin is better, only need the big names ufc have

That was incredible. One of the greatest MMA events I’ve ever seen. What an event.

Exceeded all expectations.

I much prefer RIZIN to PRIDE

I feel like the atmosphere that RIZIN creates allows each fighter's individual personalitiy to shine through...they are not just faceless wrestleboxers..each one is a unique pokemon with their own special attacks

It's like watching real pro wrestling...

I can't believe Fedor ditched this magical wonderland for North America'

not afraid to say it RIZIN is fuckin awesome... UFC has been going downhill for time

In Japan Rizen > UFC especially women. Rizen has a nice niche market offering an alternative to UFC & Bellator. Globally Rizen does not appear to be much of a threat but Will be interesting to see if UFC tries to do a solid card in Japan in 2018 to get some cross over fans which there should be enough for 1 show if done well or does UFC skimp and load a weak card.

King Reina , the plump one, had her own 3 girl pop band for walk out music. Her fight was not so good but at least the walk outs are entertaining:)

You let UFC fighters all roid like Rizin fighters do and you see a whole different level. Khabib roided to the gills would literally kill somebody.

Back